East African Slave Trade accrd/ tik tok

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
People are too obsessed with race these days and want to be slaves/victims so bad. I can see why you farahs hate this BLM movement. It’s a bunch of nonsense meant to strip you of your heritage and conform you to one black identity that is always crying about discrimination. These madows and madow loving Somalis can f*ck right off.

Identity politics is very big in the West and among all the diaspora communities be they Asians, Middle Easterners, Africans. I don't think there is any problem in identifying as black in the West, it has his perks somewhat but we have to be careful not to assimilate fully into this "black identity" you get what I mean?

Identity politics is very big in the West and among all the diaspora communities be they Asians, Middle Easterners, Africans. I don't think there is any problem in identifying as black in the West, it has his perks somewhat but we have to be careful not to assimilate fully into this "black identity" you get what I mean?
So in essence you want Western Somalis as a collective to behave like Jews who dip in & out/one foot in & one foot out of the White Label.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Europeans are all called white, anymore than that they can sub-categorize to their nationalities.

You don’t see Frenchmen going “I’m french, not white. I have literally no correlation to balkans or to slavs except by the colour of my skin”

Yeah you are not from europe, over here we are very nationalistic. We just share the eu and all receive protection from the usa.

If I was a slave trader, I would completely avoid xalimos
She needs to focus more on her physical health and fitness instead of this SJW crap.
Apparently no sane slave trader would kidnap an overweight xalimo.. First of all she's useless when it comes to hard labor and secondly she would take up too much space in the slave ship... So it's a no from me. :patrice:

Trending