Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

>Fat
>Darkskin
>Thinks somalis were slaves

Doesn’t get better than this

Although I do agree with her, Somalis are black. I agreed with everything she said except for the slavery part...

I am not black nor a slave regardless what some xalimoid attempts to impose on me.

Imagine taking your worldview from the Europeans you supposedly detest.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I am not black nor a slave regardless what some xalimoid attempts to impose on me.

Imagine taking your worldview from the Europeans you supposedly detest.
I agree, but you should also understand black is a social term and blanket.

It’s not scientific based or anything. It’s just something people in the west will use to identify sub-saharan africans with dark skin.

Whether you like it or not, everyone will see you as black. Even if you look different from the poster boy of “black”. No point in fighting it, nothing to gain.

It’s not scientific based or anything. It’s just something people in the west will use to identify sub-saharan africans with dark skin.

Whether you like it or not, everyone will see you as black. Even if you look different from the poster boy of “black”. No point in fighting it, nothing to gain.
I don't define myself based on what others think of me. What if everyone thought I was a retard because I was subsaharan, would I accept it?

I understand where you're coming from, but this is just a way to make all Africans into one indistinguishable pot. Whilst Asians and Europeans get to assert their unique identities.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't define myself based on what others think of me. What if everyone thought I was a retard because I was subsaharan, would I accept it?

I understand where you're coming from, but this is just a way to make all Africans into one indistinguishable pot. Whilst Asians and Europeans get to assert their unique identities.
Retard isn’t a social term. It’s a literal term with multiple implications, one of them stemming from disrespect.

Whereas if everyone decided to call literally everyone who’s country begins with “s”
“lerks”. There’d be no use, even though all these countries that begin with “s” are all unique and different, and it could be idiotic to place them all in a group, it is useless to fight the overwhelming 99% majority over something so trivial.

So what if someone thinks I’m black and another person doesn’t think I’m black, my life is still the same regardless.

Retard isn’t a social term. It’s a literal term with multiple implications, one of them stemming from disrespect.

Whereas if everyone decided to call literally everyone who’s country begins with “s”
“lerks”. There’d be no use, even though all these countries that begin with “s” are all unique and different, and it could be idiotic to place them all in a group, it is useless to fight the overwhelming 99% majority over something so trivial.

So what if someone thinks I’m black and another person doesn’t think I’m black, my life is still the same regardless.
We agree then. Identity doesn't matter. It's an external aspect that doesn't affect the internal world.

I am "black" on the exterior, but this has no bearing on my mind or behaviour.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Europeans are all called white, anymore than that they can sub-categorize to their nationalities.

You don’t see Frenchmen going “I’m french, not white. I have literally no correlation to balkans or to slavs except by the colour of my skin”

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We agree then. Identity doesn't matter. It's an external aspect that doesn't affect the internal world.

I am "black" on the exterior, but this has no bearing on my mind or behaviour.
I feel the same way, if I ever want to identify myself I’ll say somali. And from there the person can decide whether they see me as black or not, that has nothing to do with me as long as they don’t treat me different over it.

I hate it when Somalis play the slavery card. It is retarded and incredibly historically inaccurate.

If you are going create threads and tiktoks about Somalis, at the very least, educate yourself.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hate it when Somalis play the slavery card. It is retarded and incredibly historically inaccurate.

If you are going create threads and tiktoks about Somalis, at the very least, educate yourself.
There are millions of ways of proving that woman who said east africans aren’t black wrong.

Claiming false enslavement isn’t one of them. Not to mention slavery isn’t a prerequisite to being black, she could have easily argued that. By claiming slavery as cop-out when someone says “you aren’t black you were never enslaved” you are indirectly agreeing with them that one of the factors of being black is enslavement.

I really believe that deep down it has nothing to do with self-identification, but sadly due to low-self esteem. The same ones who like to distance themselves from blackness are the same ones who refer to 18th century scientific propaganda of skull shapes and the idea that Somalis are caucasian because of their skull and features. That is downright embarrassing.

I could be wrong, but I wholeheartedly believe that if black people had a good reputation and didn't have a history of a lot of their people being enslaved and looked down upon, the majority would have no problems with being 'black'. The reality is that they do not want to be looked at as the underdog.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
People are too obsessed with race these days and want to be slaves/victims so bad. I can see why you farahs hate this BLM movement. It’s a bunch of nonsense meant to strip you of your heritage and conform you to one black identity that is always crying about discrimination. These madows and madow loving Somalis can f*ck right off.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I really believe that deep down it has nothing to do with self-identification, but sadly due to low-self esteem. The same ones who like to distance themselves from blackness are the same ones who refer to 18th century scientific propaganda of skull shapes and the idea that Somalis are caucasian because of their skull and features. That is downright embarrassing.

I could be wrong, but I wholeheartedly believe that if black people had a good reputation and didn't have a history of a lot of their people being enslaved and looked down upon, the majority would have no problems with being 'black'. The reality is that they do not want to be looked at as the underdog.
Yes, I remember bringing that up before. If people considered somalis as brown or white you’d have little to no rejection.

It’s because there is a negative notion that comes with black that they don’t want to associate themselves with black. But it’s not smart, who placed this negative notion on blacks? Society obviously, and that same society placed you with blacks. If you by yourself does not identify yourself with blacks, everyone else with and you’ll still probably be subject to racism. That’s why I said whether you call yourself black or not your life will be the same, so no use fighting over it.

Trending

Latest posts