East African (Habesha) looking DoorDasher eating customers food.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Context: this is a DoorDasher in Calgary who is being recorded eating his next drop offs meal.

I won’t lie as a consumer of these apps this is my worst nightmare in a way kkk. @Figo knows. :cosbyhmm:

All jokes aside, this man claims he is diabetic and “that he is sorry”. This is even more bad considering the Corona going around, it isn’t helping anyone that he is spreading germs around like this.

Buuuut, if he is truly diabetic and having low sugar, eh I don’t mind as much.

Why does this dude even care what the guy eats? Some people are just nosy. Thoughts?
:hmm:

Last edited:

Context: this is a DoorDasher in Calgary who is being recorded eating his next drop offs meal.

@Figo this is what they doing to your Qdoba.

This why your quesadilla comes back disheveled.
:mjlol:

The man claims he is diabetic and “that he is sorry”. This is even more bad considering the Corona going around, it isn’t helping anyone that he is spreading germs around like this.

Why does this dude even care what the guy eats? Some people are just nosy. Thoughts?
Yo my bro has diabetes
Wallahi he looks like he is having a low sugar reaction.
Look at his eyes.
Maskiin

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yo my bro has diabetes
Wallahi he looks like he is having a low sugar reaction.
Look at his eyes.
Maskiin
Tbh if he was diabetic w low sugar and ate my food- I wouldn’t mind. My friend has type2.

They need food w sugar ASAP. Imagine if he passes out at the wheel. :francis:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I feel sorry for him, he looks very sick and low on sugar, the white guy should have left him alone, it looks like a plain white rice too.
:snoop:

The sticky rice is quite sweet too I think.
The cameraman is a waste for recording this.
The dude looks out of it.:camby:
Man i swear people have no lives.
What does he get from this. 15 of fame. To abuse an try to embarrass a sick diabetic
Yo cadaans are butt retarted. Hooyadado ha waasan.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Man i swear people have no lives.
What does he get from this. 15 of fame. To abuse an try to embarrass a sick diabetic
Yo cadaans are butt retarted. Hooyadado ha waasan.
It seems funny at first but it’s no good. The guy is danger to everyone on the road if his sugar is low.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

I won’t lie as a consumer of these apps this is my worst nightmare in a way kkk. @Figo knows. :cosbyhmm:

All jokes aside, this man claims he is diabetic and “that he is sorry”. This is even more bad considering the Corona going around, it isn’t helping anyone that he is spreading germs around like this.

nigga buy some snickers

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Runtii it’s a valid justification. People with diabetes can have a drop of sugar level. Poor guy was having a medical emergency.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The delivery guy has no real reason to eat another man's meal.

If you are diabetic i tink that you will think a head, planning your meals and having some sugary tablets with you incase of low blood sugar.

I got diabetics in my fam and know people with it. No one i knew would had eaten the food they were supposed to deliver.

That man is wrong for eating that food.

Apollo

VIP
Don't people with diabetes have a high chance of dying from corona? I doubt he is diabetic.. He's also rather skinny. Otherwise he would probably quit that job and find something that is less risky for him.

Something else is going on, perhaps that guy is a schizophrenic.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The delivery guy has no real reason to eat another man's meal.

If you are diabetic i tink that you will think a head, planning your meals and having some sugary tablets with you incase of low blood sugar.

I got diabetics in my fam and know people with it. No one i knew would had eaten the food they were supposed to deliver.

That man is wrong for eating that food.

things happen, maybe he forgot it that day and had this sudden attack. What would you do?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
things happen, maybe he forgot it that day and had this sudden attack. What would you do?

Find a store would be my priority, if i couldn't find one i would contact the customer to inform him,/her about the situation. And that I will pay for a new meal.

Just eating someone's meal is a no go. You cannot think i need this or i will pass out, the customer might be diabetic too.

Moral of the story, every responsible and life loving diabetic that i know carry around sugary tabs. How can an adult forget his medicine. What is next an asthmatic person forgetting their inhaler?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Find a store would be my priority, if i couldn't find one i would contact the customer to inform him,/her about the situation. And that I will pay for a new meal.

Just eating someone's meal is a no go. You cannot think i need this or i will pass out, the customer might be diabetic too.

Moral of the story, every responsible and life loving diabetic that i know carry around sugary tabs. How can an adult forget his medicine. What is next an asthmatic person forgetting their inhaler?

I guess you got a point.

I’m wondering what was his intention if regaining his senses.Would he have improvised, patch it up and still deliver it :what:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

Exactly this or he could have carried a bottle of sugary drink or some biscuits. No excuse to touch customers foods.