East African girl gets nose job..why ??

This why some people just need to get tf off the internet. Sheโ€™s brainwashed by this tiktok trend or whatever that praises upturned noses but literally nobody outside of tiktok gaf!!!! Watch 5 years from now her nose be the trend againโ€ฆ absolutely insane, because back in the day people used to bully people with upturned noses and call them pigs โ€ฆ

I canโ€™t even say I feel bad for her cuz she did it to herself :snoop:imagine getting a permanent surgery done over a fucking tiktok trend people these days are so low IQ damn

This why some people just need to get tf off the internet. Sheโ€™s brainwashed by this tiktok trend or whatever that praises upturned noses but literally nobody outside of tiktok gaf!!!! Watch 5 years from now her nose be the trend againโ€ฆ absolutely insane, because back in the day people used to bully people with upturned noses and call them pigs โ€ฆ

I canโ€™t even say I feel bad for her cuz she did it to herself :snoop:imagine getting a permanent surgery done over a fucking tiktok trend people these days are so low IQ damn
Its not permanent its fillers, but I do agree that body trends are insane and can also be dangerous e.g. bbl.

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
Her nose looked perfect before

Trending