East African Federation: A New African Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP

Meet your new overlords.
Overlords:mahubowtf:
I think we should actually join this country, if Kenya Is a litmus we would dominate the business and be the business class, we would be the overlords:siilaanyosmile:bantus are submissive and take orders and say yes sir when given command if shown money:fittytousand: it would be a natural connection between our business leader minds and their hardworking order taking ones:dabcasar:

Tukraq

VIP
Overlords:mahubowtf:
I think we should actually join this country, if Kenya Is a litmus we would dominate the business and be the business class, we would be the overlords:siilaanyosmile:bantus are submissive and take orders and say yes sir when given command if shown money:fittytousand: it would be a natural connection between our business leader minds and their hardworking order taking ones:dabcasar:
Why would you guys want unite with Ethiopia :mahubowtf: it literally has no potential and is going downward due to their massive population with no resources literally in a worse situation than Somalia :noneck: plus we don’t dominate them like we do Bantus :ayaanswag: I’ve never heard of Somali business doing well in Ethiopia let alone competing with habeshas in their own country, however were dominating Bantus in Kenya Tanzania and Uganda :shookgabre: plus Bantus are literally so submissive and will be loyal workers for us:ayaanswag: they’re land also has more vast resources and sea coasts and we’d dominate more area, we’d be Africa’s superpower and literally billionaires controlling such a large area, and last time I checked the rates in Kenya, we can actually out populate them :fittytousand:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why would you guys want unite with Ethiopia :mahubowtf: it literally has no potential and is going downward due to their massive population with no resources literally in a worse situation than Somalia :noneck: plus we don’t dominate them like we do Bantus :ayaanswag: I’ve never heard of Somali business doing well in Ethiopia let alone competing with habeshas in their own country, however were dominating Bantus in Kenya Tanzania and Uganda :shookgabre: plus Bantus are literally so submissive and will be loyal workers for us:ayaanswag: they’re land also has more vast resources and sea coasts and we’d dominate more area, we’d be Africa’s superpower and literally billionaires controlling such a large area, and last time I checked the rates in Kenya, we can actually out populate them :fittytousand:
You know people view this site right? Why can't you be more clever in word-usage?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:farmajoyaab:ive been saying it all along we need a horn of african union
let them unite that will finally make us put our differences aside

and this is our flag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:rejoice:we can finally unite due to an impending bantu madhow threat

:farmajoyaab:ive been saying it all along we need a horn of african union
let them unite that will finally make us put our differences aside

and this is our flagView attachment 70311
:rejoice:we can finally unite due to an impending bantu madhow threat
That flag...
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

We need a modified version of this imperial flag:
1200px-Flag_of_Ethiopia_%281897-1936%3B_1941-1974%29.svg.png

I'd start off with replacing the green with navy blue & incorporate some Islamic symbolism which the lion will hold alongside the Christian symbols. My proposed flag will look aesthetic & glorious.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That flag...
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

We need a modified version of this imperial flag:
1200px-Flag_of_Ethiopia_%281897-1936%3B_1941-1974%29.svg.png

I'd start off with replacing the green with navy blue & incorporate some Islamic symbolism which the lion will hold alongside the Christian symbols. My proposed flag will look aesthetic & glorious.
whats with the islamic symbols no need for that
things have changed after nationalism arrived int the late 20th century

this isnt ajuraan anymore :noneck:

and since arabs have adopted their red white and green flag
somalis should move on with our cushite brothers this isnt about involving and merging muslims and christians who can be multiracial with our national and racial identity
:ayaanswag:dont get me wrong am muslim but i dont let that get in the way of my somali cushite identity

i still opt for this flag without islam or christianity involved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How long will this take? Will we get our act together by then? Those are the real important question. All those ppl from different nationalities together in one country just don't seem like it would work, I mean this is Africa after all.

Of other "cushites" and east Africans trying to ally/connect themselves with Somalis under this banner on their forums or spaces? Give me an instance of them trying to connect with yall against the boogeyman"bantu" or even connect with yall under the cushitic label?

@geeljire madaxweyne @Apollo [USER=6233]@Factz[/USER] @Yaquub

and others who try to connect themselves with others on the basis of genes or phenotypic similarities.

@Tukraq @Kingcobra @HalimaJ @Halimo-2018

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You see other people talk about connecting with other cushites. Connection can go fly off a mountain, I’m looking for conquest and assimilation.:shaq:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know why you tagged me. This is what I meant in @Apollo's thread.

I don't support the Horn uniting as one nation but I support an economic and security union where we can share one currency and one passport almost like the European union. If this comes out successful. We can shift regional powers like the Gulf states to the Horn region.

I mean you have Bantu countries forming into a single country so Cushitic people might as well unite economically.

Such economic union has been proposed: https://qz.com/africa/1398502/ethio...uti-peace-deals-bring-hope-to-horn-of-africa/

Last edited:
The only people that care about “Cushitic” “Hamitic” etc are Somalis on online forums and twitter.
I have never seen a single Habesha or Sudani ever mention it. If you search Cushitic anywhere it’s only Somalis saying it.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't support the Horn uniting as one nation but I support an economic and security union where we can share one currency and one passport almost like the European union. If this comes out successful. We can shift regional powers like the Gulf states to the Horn region.

I mean you have Bantu countries forming into a single country so Cushitic people might as well unite economically.
I think we would be fit better uniting with Bantus personally:bell: yes we are different but our differences actually help us:gucciwhat: right now if those Bantu countries united Indians would e the richest class, just take that in for a minute :lolbron: Bantus like Kenyans unlike other cushites ie oromo, are welcoming and like I said will actually allow us to take over like the Indians and Somali business men already there:ooh:
Ethiopians are disicisve hassids that won’t let you win in their land:susp: that’s why somalis aren’t successful business wise in Ethiopia :manny: basically the major difference in how Somalis live in Ethiopia and Kenya right now speaks volumes:cosbyhmm: were like the American yahud in these Bantu countries running the show while we’re like Palestinians in Ethiopia and Ogaden region is our Gaza :jcoleno:

I don't know why you tagged me. This is what I meant in my last thread.

I thought you were one of them. I just went by the people I saw responding to that other topic.

Tukraq

VIP
First conquer Somalis.
yeah thiers no way were conquering habeshas and vice versa:bell:
that why we've been to war for a millennia :manny:
bantus on the other hand we once enslaved:lolbron:
and some are still being enslaved today in Libya and in their own countries like Congo :susp:
why would we chose a dysfunctional at odds government with Ethiopia (our mortal enemy)
when we can join a country with our trusty loyal bantus who once worked our fields in Jubba successfully :ooh: they are nice hard workers who are ready for us to lead and take the Indians place:cosbyhmm: why pass up that offer to be united with the 60 million resourceless Ethiopians who are all looking for someone to feed them:jaynerd: these guys are refugees in puntland and Somaliland for a reason (already better than Ethiopia) and even civil war struck somalis don't live in that destitute country outside of the Ogaden region:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts