East African Federation: A New African Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
:nahgirl: I say no.

Another axmed guray/Sayid maxamed will be born soon inshallah.

All we need is the global elites aka the U.S and Europe to fall, with no support, xabashia won't do shit.:trumpsmirk:

We could make all those Ethiopians learn Somali and make (Maxaa) Somali the only other federal language. :heh:

Oromos always on the losing side. :lol: :drakekidding:

We could make all these Ethiopians learn Somali and make Somali the only other federal language. :heh:

right now we lack the numbers and institutions in place to be the leaders of such union.

all they have to do is flood their people into somalia, and a century, it'll be greater Ethiopia.:jaynerd:

They have the power, international backing, and the population to get the upper hand. It'll be a big L for us.

how long do you think we have to get our shit together before something like this happens?:hmm:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We could make all those Ethiopians learn Somali and make (Maxaa) Somali the only other federal language. :heh:

That could be the bargaining chip for us to join. But to use the Ge'ez script for the Somali language, that way the country will have a nice flavor to it with it's own script.

If Sudan opts to join we should go for Arabic as lingua Franca.

right now we lack the numbers and institutions in place to be the leaders of such union.

all they have to do is flood their people into somalia, and a century, it'll be greater Ethiopia.:jaynerd:

They have the power, international backing, and the population to get the upper hand. It'll be a big L for us.

how long do you think we have to get our shit together before something like this happens?:hmm:

I have to tag our brightest mind @sophisticate and hear her out, on this issue.

Actually the older you get, the more you will care. Young people usually don't care about geopolitics.

:gaasdrink:
I was more interested in politics and had more passion for it back when I was a teenager I find myself gradually less interested the older I get

I have to tag our brightest mind @sophisticate and hear her out, on this issue.
we need to take her back with us she'll be a massive resource.

we gotta go back and fix this fucking country once and for all, even if a genocide must take place to purge out xabashi collaborators and traitors like the entire federal government right now.

a kim jung un faarax is the answer to this hell hole.

tenor.gif

we need to take her back with us she'll be a massive resource.

we gotta go back and fix this fucking country once and for all, even if a genocide must take place to purge out xabashi collaborators and traitors like the entire federal government right now.

a kim jung un faarax is the answer to this hell hole.

tenor.gif

Cooler heads will prevail.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The only way for Somalia to move forward and begin a process of centralization is if the south becomes peaceful and stable again. Since the south is in chaos, this forced the north to form independent federal states.

But the real question is how long will it take for the south to change? Find out in the next episode.

The only way for Somalia to move forward and begin a process of centralization is if the south becomes peaceful and stable again. Since the south is in chaos, this forced the north to form independent federal states.

But the real question is how long will it take for the south to change? Find out in the next episode.
not really.

We can have federilism and still move forward and protect our territories. Our biggest problem is, we have hate each other and see each other as the ultimate enemy while befriending the real enemy and not seeing their true intentions.

We can even have an independent sland and still be united against all common enemies, but it won't happen.

You know how faaraxs in canada and london kill each other, but never kill others? that's Somali politics for you.

Sol

?
If this isn't a wake up call for all Somalis that fighting over some dusty villages and killing each other because someone dared to open a business near them then I doubt Somalia as an entity will still exist in the distant future (biggest fear is that we will just balkanize with the surrounding countries slowly absorbing us)

If this isn't a wake up call for all Somalis that fighting over some dusty villages and killing each other because someone dared to open a business near them then I doubt Somalia as an entity will still exist in the distant future (biggest fear is that we will just balkanize with the surrounding countries slowly absorbing us)
we'll be gypsies/midgaa.ns of the horn, like the bejas, scattered throughout the region.

lord send us a savior!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No one cares about Somalia as an entity its destroyed reputation will be same and stuck in peoples mind for 60 years abohood wasoyin

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
not really.

We can have federilism and still move forward and protect our territories. Our biggest problem is, we have hate each other and see each other as the ultimate enemy while befriending the real enemy and not seeing their true intentions.

We can even have an independent sland and still be united against all common enemies, but it won't happen.

You know how faaraxs in canada and london kill each other, but never kill others? that's Somali politics for you.

I am not talking about centralization or federalism. I am talking about the south being unstable is what holding Somalia back. If they became peacful and stable again, this could help Somalia move forward.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
If you have ever been to Africa you would know they are lazy and corrupt. This will lead to nothing. Somalia needs to get its act together fast however

chinese united for the first time under pressure from japanese when it invaded and occupied 1/3 of china in ww2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending