East African Federation: A New African Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I want to join this country, I would be so proud to be a East African federationer :mjcry:
lol if it becomes a reality no lies I would move there let the horn burn I would speak Swahili and with my wide Madow nose would instantly be accepted as a mixed Omani Swahili Bantu

Apollo

VIP
Many of those Bantus from Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya are mixed with South Nilotes and South Cushites. So they have some stuff in common with the South Sudanese (more full Nilotes).

The South Sudanese get along better with Southeast Africans over the North Sudanese.

Sudan is too troublesome.

Eritrea is also difficult (insane dictatorship).

Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia (+Somaliland) are more reasonable parties who could come to an agreement. Especially since Ethiopia has been liberalizing recently.

But then again.. there is this sentiment:
So you'd support Somalia & Ethiopia uniting?

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Africa always plays to the tune of the west and that won’t change anytime

they’re a political threat but also a oppturnity if we join before Ethiopia might get more leeway

Apollo

VIP
If this EAF thing becomes a reality: YES.

If not: not sure.

Some CIA guys might be reading this post and will make it happen.

tenor.gif

If this EAF thing becomes a reality: YES.

If not: not sure.
A slightly modified flag of the Imperial Ethiopian flag should be brought back & should incorporate some Islamic symbolism to foster unity between Muslim & Christian citizens.

The Cushite race will fight under that banner when we wage a war of expansion in the jungles of Congo & the deep south.
:siilaanyosmile:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Yeah the thing is it has huge goals and shit application it might just destroy stability in the region

Or they break up part like the Syria-Egypt state and stay on good terms

it’s probably going to break apart into the ethnic groups
I can see how this might destroy already multi ethnic Kenya forever

It probably won't happen. And if it does it won't work out. I know people always bring up Somalis Qabil mentality but let me assure you, these Bantus are hella xenophobic to all (except for the whites) Soon enough they will fight over who will rule, and pull the "Why are they richer than us" type of BS. But I guess all that is bad for them is good for us.

And also, this is great for Somalia. An external enemy might just be what we need to get our shit together. Now someone just needs to convince these low IQd Somali politician that a future Bantu/ nilotes invasion is real.

There are many threads on this, but in this video they added South Sudan too. Meanwhile I always say let us unite we Horn of Africans and the silly xenophobic 1 IQ Somalians get aggressive with me

you know what happened to eriteria,they went into ethiopia easy and paid a heavy price.
if it happens we disagree after federation and opt to go back to the status quo ,then get ready for ethiopian treachery which has always been looking for the slightest chance to go to the sea.

another costly war might ensue. dont dislike but from what i have seen cant trust ethiopian highlanders including eriterians.

It probably won't happen. And if it does it won't work out. I know people always bring up Somalis Qabil mentality but let me assure you, these Bantus are hella xenophobic to all (except for the whites) Soon enough they will fight over who will rule, and pull the "Why are they richer than us" type of BS. But I guess all that is bad for them is good for us.

And also, this is great for Somalia. An external enemy might just be what we need to get our shit together. Now someone just needs to convince these low IQd Somali politician that a future Bantu/ nilotes invasion is real.

It probably wont happen she said...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This formation is however delayed. Kenya and Tanzania still have their disputes while South Sudan is holding the union further back since they are in chaos at the moment.

The Horn is already planning a union almost like EU style. They will unite their currency, passport, security and economy. This will not only stabilize and boost the economy in the whole region but this will also shift the regional powers like the Gulf states to the Horn.

In fact, North Sudan are also interested in this Horn union and would love to be a member of this Horn of African Federation: https://africaupclose.wilsoncenter....rn-of-africa-union-seeks-stability-in-region/

Now, more importantly, what about ethnic Somalis in Kenya? For what I know. Ethnic Somalis are said to become the majority in Kenya in just 2 decades. They are already gaining political influence in the country and it's growing. We could use Somali Kenyans in the future to stop the East African formation and shut it down politically.

We will wait and see if Somalis will change their behaviour because they still have a chance.

Last edited:
:nahgirl: I say no.

Another axmed guray/Sayid maxamed will be born soon inshallah.

All we need is the global elites aka the U.S and Europe to fall, with no support, xabashia won't do shit.:trumpsmirk:

Hala waasho!! :manny: keep complaining etc, now that reality has hit home, and you realise what is to come your not laughing anymore :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::duck::dead1::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending