East African Federation: A New African Superpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There are many threads on this, but in this video they added South Sudan too. Meanwhile I always say let us unite we Horn of Africans and the silly xenophobic 1 IQ Somalians get aggressive with me

Apollo

VIP
There are many threads on this, but in this video they added South Sudan too. Meanwhile I always say let us unite we Horn of Africans and the silly xenophobic 1 IQ Somalians get aggressive with me

There is no other option, we must unite with Ethiopians, Eritreans, Djiboutians to form a bloc against this.

The globalists got us by the balls. :wow1:

In order to counter the further unification of the Madows/negroids in Africa, several things must happen:
1. Horn Africans + Sudan must unite to form a regional federation.

2. The North Africans should create a Maghrebi/Amazigh federation + Egypt

as much as i wish its hard to deal with stupid arrogance of ethiopian highlanders,amhara,eriteia and tigray.we might as well be all by our selves.

Apollo

VIP
In order to counter the further unification of the Madows/negroids in Africa, several things must happen:
1. Horn Africans + Sudan must unite to form a regional federation.

2. The North Africans should create a Maghrebi/Amazigh federation + Egypt

Sudan is too troublesome.

Eritrea is also difficult (insane dictatorship).

Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia (+Somaliland) are more reasonable parties who could come to an agreement. Especially since Ethiopia has been liberalizing recently.

But then again.. there is this sentiment:

download-png.69937

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending