East Africa community

So which Somali government made the application to join the east african federation, you guys do realise that the countries in this are soon to be one country, so if somalia joins then that means there’s no longer no somalia.

Alluring

Sayonara
It would be out of place for Somalia to join the East African Federation. Anyways the application is frozen because of Somalia's "instability." I would rather Somalia acquire Djibouti, Ogaden, and the North Eastern Kenyan Province

It would be out of place for Somalia to join the East African Federation. Anyways the application is frozen because of Somalia's "instability." I would rather Somalia acquire Djibouti, Ogaden, and the North Eastern Kenyan Province
I agreed with your reformed Abyssinia plan. Then we get to unite with Somali galbeed and Ethiopia gets access to the sea, win - win

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You can be my advisor when I become the future empress.
thats actually a guud idea once we join we infiltrate the others make them despise each other while we steal their military gear plans and land then we f*ck of with a larger somalia then even the proposed somaliweyn

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
00D8B0B0-62A5-4221-BD83-1E4C4EE65317.jpeg

With the way somalia is heading, jubaland will be snatched up by Kenya and the rest will be taken by Ethiopia. It's gonna happen in the next 5 years. I'm already learning Amharic. We've been a failed state for too long

Trending