E1B1b

Bapo

AJ
I have a question I’ve heard that Ibrahim AS and the true adnani Arabs have e1b1b aswl as Jews is this true?
Adnani Arabs are J1. Jews do have E1B1B, but not the Somali branch. They are mixed between J, E1B1B and R1B. You will find some with other haplogroups but J and E1B1B are the most common. You have to remember though, they trace lineage through their mother so it is completely possible that a person came, married and their descendants became fully Jewish.

Adnani Arabs are J1. Jews do have E1B1B, but not the Somali branch. They are mixed between J, E1B1B and R1B. You will find some with other haplogroups but J and E1B1B are the most common. You have to remember though, they trace lineage through their mother so it is completely possible that a person came, married and their descendants became fully Jewish.
I suggest you read this article says that some jewish populations have our subclade

I suggest you read this article says that some jewish populations have our subclade
Modern day Jews look at the maternal lineage not paternal. So there is no paternal Jewish haplogroup as it is the mother that defines if someone is Jewish or not. Several paternal haplogroups can be found within Jewish populations like T, E1B1, J and so on.

Som

VIP
I have a question I’ve heard that Ibrahim AS and the true adnani Arabs have e1b1b aswl as Jews is this true?
Nobody ever tested Ibrahim (AS) so we can't know his haplogroup. As for Arabs and Jews it's true that some of them have haplogroup E1b1b just like somalis but i think it's a different subgroup than ours. Also Jews are a very mixed population despite still having a common middle eastern ancestry they mixed with Europeans, Arabs etc so they can have different haplogroups

Som

VIP
Modern day Jews look at the maternal lineage not paternal. So there is no paternal Jewish haplogroup as it is the mother that defines if someone is Jewish or not. Several paternal haplogroups can be found within Jewish populations like T, E1B1, J and so on.
That's true but according to recent studies European Jews descend from male Jews who settled in the Roman empire , from Rome they settled in the rest of Europe and mixed with locals to some extent

I know this is going to be far fetched, but hear me out, at the time, prophet Ibrahim the people that inhabited Egypt would've been genetically, phenotypically and linguistically closer to the surrounding cushitic speaking people. Is it then far fetched to say Hagar a dark skinned Egyptian slave was cushitic .It would also make sense, since ancient Egypt had a significant relationship with ancient punt which could've been culturally as well.

Bapo

AJ
I know this is going to be far fetched, but hear me out, at the time, prophet Ibrahim the people that inhabited Egypt would've been genetically, phenotypically and linguistically closer to the surrounding cushitic speaking people. Is it then far fetched to say Hagar a dark skinned Egyptian slave was cushitic .It would also make sense, since ancient Egypt had a significant relationship with ancient punt which could've been culturally as well.
Hagar?

How do we know Prophet Ibrahim genes even lol

We dont have his body, and he lived thousands of years ago, could been anything

That's true but according to recent studies European Jews descend from male Jews who settled in the Roman empire , from Rome they settled in the rest of Europe and mixed with locals to some extent
Jews were well known to be in Europe even before the 1st BC . Historically, Jews were not well known throughout history. The famous historian wrote about a small enclave of people from Eypt settling in the land of Canaan. What is interesting, he described them as darkskin and having woolly hair and practicing circumcision. In the Bible and the Quran, it warns the jews to not intermarry and not to adopt the customs and culture of the cananites. The story of Jews is the story of assimilation. If you were to go to ancient Israel or the other two Jewish kingdoms, it would be hard to distinguish the Jews from the original inhabitants of the land. Since Jews were enslaved many times by the Persians, Babylonians and Assyrians, everywhere they were they acted like sponge in the sense that they absorbed teaching and beliefs . If it was alchemy, Astrology, Numerology, even the dark arts (magic). So after they were freed from captivity, many went to Palestine and many other jews went elsewhere, but a portion of heretical jews went to virgin greece and had influenced even greek mythology. You can see what major influence that the Phoenician language had on the greek language. You know phoencians language is related to Semetic languages which are related to hebrew. What is interesting is that Phoenicians were known to practice circumcision.

Trending

Latest posts