E-commerce

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rcv

Any of you other lazy fucks appreciate how far e-commerce has come? I'm really excited about how it will progress into the future. I mean shopping online is already exceptionally convenient and reliable. It's going to be hard for other businesses to give a subpar service if Amazon is at the forefront leading the industry with reliable and fast shipping times, a extremely wide variety of products, and great costumer service/return policies.

The numbers don't lie, Amazon just recently this summer has surpassed Walmart with record breaking 2nd quarter profits making them the worlds largest retailer by market value. (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-wal-mart-as-biggest-retailer-by-market-value). My favourite aspect about shopping online is that you can read other user reviews and see how well the product was received among other people. That's a really underrated tool that you can have to your disposal when shopping for expensive things such as electronics and something you can't utilize in a store with high pressure salesmen.

U

uncleruckus

Breh not going to go into much details but ecommerce is absolutely exploding, infact comparing sellers to customers actively buying, the customers are a million fold more then the sellers who are
Selling, we are seeing a dotcom size bubble unfolding right infront of us.

R

rcv

infact comparing sellers to customers actively buying, the customers are a million fold more then the sellers who are

Yeah i didn't even think about that. Demand is always going to be greater than supply too because population is growing exponentially.

Damn, Amazon is going to be huge in 20-30 years. They already control 40% of all e-commerce. And they are the biggest cloud computing/storage company right now, another industry thats growing really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending