Dyke xalimo does sixir on conservative faraax twitter account

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I had sixir done to me by this old Turkish woman when I refused to pay her for sex
It sounds like you already had sex with her and then refused to pay:mahubowtf:
You're an incel who has to pay for sex but can't afford paying old prostitutes:faysalwtf:

Learn to read bro
And you have the nerve to tell me i can't read:mugshotman:

If you didn't have sex with her (which i doubt) you should've wrote "I declined to have sex with her and she cursed me"
You illiterate donkey-faced incel :donkey:

It’s trend to put look like you put a a curse on ppl on Twitter these days lmfaoo.
Some ppl love using Amharic and other script which aren’t that famous to the common world. :cryinglaughsmiley:
913FCB13-858E-4C0C-B9BD-EA75B61B5254.jpeg

It sounds like you already had sex with her and then refused to pay:mahubowtf:
You're an incel who has to pay for sex but can't afford paying old prostitutes:faysalwtf:

And you have the nerve to tell me i can't read:mugshotman:

If you didn't have sex with her (which i doubt) you should've wrote "I declined to have sex with her and she cursed me"
You illiterate donkey-faced incel :donkey:
Have you actually been spending 20 minutes analyzing my post? Fine, I could have worded it better, but the fact you apologized to me in a post, deleted that post, then created this one is a bit weird ngl.

I didn't pay for sex because I refused her offer, thus she did sixir on me, understand now?

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Have you actually been spending 20 minutes analyzing my post? Fine, I could have worded it better, but the fact you apologized to me in a post, deleted that post, then created this one is a bit weird ngl.

I didn't pay for sex because I refused her offer, thus she did sixir on me, understand now?
Yeah right:comeon:
How many times a week do you pay for sex?:cosbyhmm:
Do you have a Turkish women fetish or old lady fetish?:cosbyhmm::urgh:
Don't tell me it's both:hemad::umad::sass2:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Yeah, actually I paid for sex just yesterday in fact with this delightful old lady;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did that answer your questions?:gaasdrink:
Please pay the Turkish old lady sxb. She's doing this because she needs the money. I know you can't afford it but at least pay her back a little everyday. Every cent matters, Don't you have kindness in your heart:kendrickcry::mjcry::tocry::stressed:

;lkjiuhygtf.PNG

VixR

Veritas
It’s even better if you can read the Arabic lol. It reads just like a curse.

“And in that way, we are on the path of righteousness. You are of the lost ones in this first life, and that is the reason this curse has been placed on you and yours”.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
She made her own god called tekelah acudubilah is this what unemployment does to feminist xaarlimos :pachah1:
2020 UK halimos are making their own patheon of gods wallahi this is the end

HELLO CAN I SPEAK TO TRUMP YEAH TRUMP PLEASE NUKE THE UK

THANK GOD I MARRIED ESKIMO WITH A FAT ASS AND Long BLACK HAIR

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Man fake sihir you know how pathetic that is . Uncle Yare is lowkey weird but these morons keep proving his point. How can you defend these actions are you not muslim. Somali's should be banned from twitter

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Subxanallah the highest act of disbelief. XALIMOS IN WEST ARE CANCELLED.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this gif is sooooooooooooooo appropriate for this nacaala thread

tenor.gif