Dwight Howard is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

...extremely unhappy in Houston.

Dwight Howard is extremely unhappy in Houston playing second fiddle to alpha dog James Harden, multiple league sources tell SheridanHoops.com. And with the Rockets underachieving more than any NBA team, look for them to try to move Howard later this season.

Read more at http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/1...-houston-headed-to-miami/#9mMKfEkOiWJwrPPE.99

:obamatell::mjkkk::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

DWIGHTMARE 3.0, here we go again fellas. :lolbron: This is Chris Sheridan though, he's right like 50% of the time, so I'm not sure weather to believe it. But considering Dwight's track record....it's not too far fetched.

This shit just doesn't stop. This nigga has to be the biggest in the NBA, wallahi Kobe was right.

@SuldaanMethylamine @bandit @Air Jalam @menace @AbdiJohnson @Solid @Reddington

S

syntax

I never liked that dude.

i liked him when he lead Orlando to the Finals. That team was fuckning great. But ever since that crazy Finals playoff run, his career has took a sharp turn. It was never the same. Went from the most dominant centre in the NBA at the time to the biggest that nobody wants to play with anymore.

S

SOMACOON

I never liked that dude.
You dont watch sports Abdi, lets be honest
1357165_o.gif

why he leave orlando in the first place :childplease:
i remember he made a big commotion there, said he wanted to leave than ended picking up his player option so he could stay an extra year,as if he wasnt done attention seeking.

i liked him when he lead Orlando to the Finals. That team was fuckning great. But ever since that crazy Finals playoff run, his career has took a sharp turn. It was never the same. Went from the most dominant centre in the NBA at the time to the biggest that nobody wants to play with anymore.

He's only been good for rebounds in the past. Hes nothing special. He shouldn't be quoted by the media

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
And to think people were taking shots at the goat for calling this nigga soft. I can't believe Lakers were begging this trash to come back smh. He isn't the player he used to be. I don't know why he's mad that he's second fidle to garweyne cause he brings nothing offensively. Stfu and catch them lobs and rebound you soft ass b.:pacspit: I'm hearing rumours of Whiteside being involved in a trade with this qashin. If I'm the Heat I'd tell the Rockets to fuk off.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This dude is a has-been Nacas that be clowning around every occasion

S

syntax

why he leave orlando in the first place :childplease:
i remember he made a big commotion there, said he wants
d to leave than ended picking up his player option so he could stay an extra year,as if he wasnt done attention seeking.

It was a huge mess. Yeah he fucked them over hard.

Basically what happened was Orlando that year was stuck in between a rock and a hard place with their cap space situation. Dwight felt like he couldn't do it by himself, so he pressured the Magic front office to sign another star. They didn't have the cap space to sign another star. Free agency was looming and Dwight kept making ridiculous demands, like firing their coach (Stan Van gundy). Which was a huge travesty cuz he's actually a great coach and the most winningest coach in Magic history, look what he's doing with the Pistons right now. So after them firing Van gundy, he still ended up leaving. Funny thing is he left Orlando to play with more Superstars, but now is complaining about playing with other Superstars :kanyehmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

He's only been good for rebounds in the past. Hes nothing special. He shouldn't be quoted by the media
:what1:
Just from the past 3 years in the playoffs:

UeZd0oh.png

12'13 - 17ppg/10.8reb/2.0blocks 61.9%fg
13'14 - 26ppg/13.7reb/2.8blocks 54.7%fg
(Dude single handedly carried the Rockets this series, when the rest of the team shit the bed)
14'15 - 16.4ppg/14reb/2.3blocks 57.7%FG (This was just last year when they made the WCF...)

Not to mention his defensive presence in the paint. Dwights a fuckboy but when he's healthy he's a top 3 centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
:what1:
Just from the past 3 years in the playoffs:

UeZd0oh.png

12'13 - 17ppg/10.8reb/2.0blocks 61.9%fg
13'14 - 26ppg/13.7reb/2.8blocks 54.7%fg
(Dude single handedly carried the Rockets this series, when the rest of the team shit the bed)
14'15 - 16.4ppg/14reb/2.3blocks 57.7%FG (This was just last year when they made the WCF...)

Not to mention his defensive presence in the paint. Dwights a fuckboy but when he's healthy he's a top 3 centre.

He doesn't crack top 5 in my view. He is top 10 for sure.

Demarcus Cousins from the Kings and Harford from the Hawks are better centres than him.

You putting him in top 3 is an insult to Mark Gosol

And to think people were taking shots at the goat for calling this nigga soft. I can't believe Lakers were begging this trash to come back smh. He isn't the player he used to be. I don't know why he's mad that he's second fidle to garweyne cause he brings nothing offensively. Stfu and catch them lobs and rebound you soft ass b.:pacspit: I'm hearing rumours of Whiteside being involved in a trade with this qashin. If I'm the Heat I'd tell the Rockets to fuk off.
yeah i heard that to, miami is considering it because whiteside wants a max contract at the end of the season, but the dude doesn't even play 4th q's nowadays because the opposing team goes small and the coach tries to match that.

It was a huge mess. Yeah he fucked them over hard.

Basically what happened was Orlando that year was stuck in between a rock and a hard place with their cap space situation. Dwight felt like he couldn't do it by himself, so he pressured the Magic front office to sign another star. They didn't have the cap space to sign another star. Free agency was looming and Dwight kept making ridiculous demands, like firing their coach (Stan Van gundy). Which was a huge travesty cuz he's actually a great coach and the most winningest coach in Magic history, look what he's doing with the Pistons right now. So after them firing Van gundy, he still ended up leaving. Funny thing is he left Orlando to play with more Superstars, but now is complaining about playing with other Superstars :kanyehmm:

Lol that brings back memories, this when i lost respect for dwight

S

syntax

Marc Gasol, Demarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan, Joakim and Harford.

lol @AbdiJohnson you clearly don't watch NBA if you think Joakim Noah and Deandre Jordan are better than Dwight when everyone is healthy. BTW Horford isn't even a conventional centre, he plays a lot of PF minutes too. He's in the similar mold as Aldridge. Noah and Jordan are good defensive players in the paint, but nowhere as good as Dwight. Not to mention Dwight is 100x better at scoring and rebounding than both of them. You can't build a team around Noah or DeAndre..their not even stars, just really good role players. Noah has the edge on passing out of any centre, beside Marc. Marc and Cousins though, s/o to them.

So when I say Dwight Howard is not top 5, you make up excuses that I don't watch NBA. You are hardheaded and emotional saxiib. Howard is alright. Nothing special

Wallahi billahi Noah is 10 better than Valucinas. What the f*ck. What???????? Why are you trolling in a serious thread? Youre controlled by emotions. Watch how @syntax doesn't acknowledge that absurd statement

S

syntax

Wallahi billahi Noah is 10 better than Valucinas. What the f*ck.. Youre controlled by emotions. Watch how @syntax doesn't acknowledge that absurd statement

He was. Noah has been injured and has a really off year last year man. Any bulls fan will you tell that. Valcunias isn't even that good, but he's getting better. But yeah Noah is way better than JV when healthy

Wallahi billahi Noah is 10 better than Valucinas. What the f*ck. What???????? Why are you trolling in a serious thread? Youre controlled by emotions. Watch how @syntax doesn't acknowledge that absurd statement
dude is averaging like 3 points a game and shooting under 40% when all his shots are at the basket :hova:dude is garbage, he was a beast when he was healthy, now i believe he lost his starting spot because of his trashiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending