Dwayne Wade calls his 11 year old son she

And says he is gay. I mean the boy is feminine. But to declare an 11 year old as gay and now calling him she tells you this guy spent too much time in Hollywood

Starts at 33.00

mrlog

VIP
@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa walaalo
u have broken a cardinal sin

new halimoz have to start a thread introducing themselves.
Following is a must:
Complexion (whether dhuxul or mariin)
Qabiil
Age/height
And finally post a pic of their feet
Any questions u can slide into my DMs

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And says he is gay. I mean the boy is feminine. But to declare an 11 year old as gay and now calling him she tells you this guy spent too much time in Hollywood

Starts at 33.00

A lot of people know that Wade was a suspect from the time that Gabriel revealed that he likes her to lick his anus

Naclatulah

A lot of people know that Wade was a suspect from the time that Gabriel revealed that he likes her to lick his anus

Naclatulah
He is definitely bi and it has followed him years before he met his current wife. But this trend to change kids gender is new and disturbing trend

he doesn't have a choice, he's a celebrity, he can't denounce his gay son or else he will have the hell of Liberal America so he just has to accept it

he doesn't have a choice, he's a celebrity, he can't denounce his gay son or else he will have the hell of Liberal America so he just has to accept it

the kid is 11. Since he was 9 they been posting videos of him wearing make up and dresses and encouraging him. What does a 9 year old know about sex? They clearly pushing the kid.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he finds the right answer to his family internal business, we don't know looking in from outside, but we should respect their privacy and how they decide to lead their family. :)

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Isn't he the weird one, that said his wife, Gabrielle Union, fingers him in bed? No wonder he has a bent son......he's bent himself.

Trending