Dutch Somalis hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch somalis the worst diaspora? :gaasdrink:
She purposely aggrevated them, they told her to stop recording but she kept thrusting the mic into their face :camby:

THe dutch believe in drug decriminalisation
Never mind drugs, brothels get government support over there ( some article I read let me search it up)
I wonder what’s not legal in the Netherlands seems everything is allowed there lol

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yo, I get not wanting to be recorded.
But allow shoving the reporter.

She aggravated them, but that one lad shouldn't act like a chimp, behave yourself waryaa.

That news organization that filmed it is a far-right group equivalent to Fox News / Breitbart of Holland. They always interview the worst kinds of immigrants to stir up xenophobia.

Also, Dutch Somalis are not a tight-knit community. They live scattered around the country and a large percentage of them are FOBs.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
That news organization that filmed it is a far-right group equivalent to Fox News / Breitbart of Holland. They always interview the worst kinds of immigrants to stir up xenophobia.

Also, Dutch Somalis are not a tight-knit community. They live scattered around the country and a large percentage of them are FOBs.

Damn, that explains all. Anything similar to Breitbart should piss off.

Werkt Rutger nog voor de pow of wat? Ik ga niet liegen, hij was best wel grappig toen hij vmbo'ers en randoms lastig viel, maar nu is pow gewoon full-blown breitbart wtf

The guys in the video are fobs. All of them :gucciwhat:

I guess non-Fob Dutch Somalis are........... brummies :icon lol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This language sound so disgusting. Them niggas was about to whoop her ass. I cant understand shit.

Was she really asking about khat?
If so why were they acting so hostile?

It's illegal here in the US. Swat team be raiding people's houses because of that stuff here.

This language sound so disgusting. Them niggas was about to whoop her ass. I cant understand shit.

Was she really asking about khat?
If so why were they acting so hostile?

It's illegal here in the US. Swat team be raiding people's houses because of that stuff here.

Wtf, you niggas are exaggerating. Just wait until you hear an attractive girl speak it. Same with German.
:ufdup:

And yes, she is. They bother people until they get lashed out at. Notice they didn't record a single full conversation

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wtf, you niggas are exaggerating. Just wait until you hear an attractive girl speak it. Same with German.
:ufdup:

And yes, she is. They bother people until they get lashed out at. Notice they didn't record a single full conversation
German sound disgusting too fam.i knew some foreign exchange students from Germany back when I was in high school.
Them Dutch sound weird af. sound like them niggas are speaking in hieroglyphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending