Dutch elementary school forced kids to pray to Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is false news, they weren't "forced" rather they were shown how it is that Muslims pray, a demonstration was given and the students participated. This is underpinned by the teachers sitting and standing in the masjid (not praying), who evidently have smiles on their faces and lets not forget that they're not even wearing hijabs, most masjids request non-muslim women to wear a hijab so I don't know where people are getting this "children forced to pray to ALLAH !!1!1!" narrative. It is very obvious that somebody deliberately chose to take this out of context. I don't see the problem, when I was in school I visited a church and listened to a sermon and watched Christians pray so why is there an issue when the same demonstration is given but the religions are switched.

I've just inferred that with just the video thumbnail. Now that I've actually seen it, I don't know if you're trolling or are being sarcastic because there are children who aren't even going along with the demostartion. Forced? Where?

This is false news, they weren't "forced" rather they were shown how it is that Muslims pray, a demonstration was given and the students participated. This is underpinned by the teachers sitting and standing in the masjid (not praying), who evidently have smiles on their faces and lets not forget that they're not even wearing hijabs, most masjids request non-muslim women to wear a hijab so I don't know where people are getting this "children forced to pray to ALLAH !!1!1!" narrative. It is very obvious that somebody deliberately chose to take this out of context. I don't see the problem, when I was in school I visited a church and listened to a sermon and watched Christians pray so why is there an issue when the same demonstration is given but the religions are switched.

I've just inferred that with just the video thumbnail. Now that I've actually seen it, I don't know if you're trolling or are being sarcastic because there are children who aren't even going along with the demostartion. Forced? Where?
Imagine the outrage if pupils in Somalia were demonstrated how to pray in a Church or Synagogue. Double standards. This is clear cut indoctrination.

Keo

VIP
Imagine the outrage if pupils in Somalia were demonstrated how to pray in a Church or Synagogue. Double standards. This is clear cut indoctrination.
Somalia doesn't have Christians. I doubt there are Churches in Somalia as well. The last Church was probably ransacked & destroyed by hutus in Mogadishu lol

It is very stupid of you to compare a third-world conservative country to the likes of Netherlands, where you can be a prostitute legally, where they have weed cafes and what not. But try again.

It is very stupid of you to compare a third-world conservative country to the likes of Netherlands, where you can be a prostitute legally, where they have weed cafes and what not. But try again.

They are tricked into saying Allahu Akbar. That crosses the line. Very disgusting move from their teachers.

Black priests must teach Somali kids in Somalia how to dance and sing Gospel songs like they do in Black churches. It is only fair.

I am,

Abdi "Praise the lord" Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.