Dumbest tweet by a xalimo ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder

Somali girls should be banned from twitter man ffs, how is this something worthy of celebration? She just put our whole community on blast for no reason smh. Why are these dhoocilo hell-bent on tarnishing our reputation even further? The 68IQ figure is starting to make sense now. Somali men have an average IQ of 102 but Somali girls have an average IQ of 34, significantly lowering our mean score.

smdh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What we need is a Somali nationalist Twitter moderator who can eradicate all these low IQ jobless Twitter Xaarlimos who embarrass us on social media because at this point it's getting ridiculous.

The targets should be Somalis with these Twitter tags and I'll list them.

- Pro-LGBTQ with a rainbow flag.
- BLM Supporter
- SJW
- Feminist
- Pro-Black
- Pan-African
- Has a past for bashing her man and people.

Get rid of all of them.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
What we need is a Somali nationalist Twitter moderator who can eradicate all these low IQ jobless Twitter Xaarlimos who embarrass us on social media because at this point it's getting really irritating.

The targets should be Somalis with these tags and I'll list them.

- Pro-LGBTQ with the rainbow flag.
- BLM Supporter
- SJW
- Feminist
- Pro-Black
- Pan-African

Get rid of all of them.
The only Somali nationalists on twitter are those racist fake troll accounts. They are almost as bad as the twitter Xalimos. The good thing is that some of them (like the op) are getting called out by ajanabis too

What we need is a Somali nationalist Twitter moderator who can eradicate all these low IQ jobless Twitter Xaarlimos who embarrass us on social media because at this point it's getting really irritating.

The targets should be Somalis with these twitter tags and I'll list them.

- Pro-LGBTQ with a rainbow flag.
- BLM Supporter
- SJW
- Feminist
- Pro-Black
- Pan-African

Get rid of all of them.

No man. The more you engage them, the worse it gets. Let them stay in their echo chambers and spew what they want, it's their safe space that doubles as a quarantine.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The only Somali nationalists on twitter are those racist fake troll accounts. They are almost as bad as the twitter Xalimos. The good thing is that some of them (like the op) are getting called out by ajanabis too
Most Somalis are nationalist including the ones on Twitter and they don't engage with racism. You're talking about the trolls with fake accounts. They're actually a form of resistance against Twitter Xaarlimoids who slander Somali men 24/7 and barely engage with racism except the racist twitter blacks who start shit.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooool

She just put her own mother on blast. Damn imagine being in a country for 20 years and not knowing the language, that's just embarassing.

What Country is she living?

Please say U.K.

Loooool

She just put her own mother on blast. Damn imagine being in a country for 20 years and not knowing the language, that's just embarassing.

Please say U.K.

She's American, and not British. Blessings on blessings!

Alexa, play today was a good day
white-kid-dancing-gif-3.gif

Kratos

Sonder
No man. The more you engage them, the worse it gets. Let them stay in their echo chambers and spew what they want, it's their safe space that doubles as a quarantine.
The problem with is that we don't know how long they will keep it up for. The longer they spew bs, the more damage they do to our community

Most Somalis are nationalist including the ones on Twitter and they don't engage with racism. You're talking about the trolls with fake accounts. They're actually a form of resistance against Twitter Xaarlimoids who slander Somali men 24/7 and barely engage with racism except the racist twitter blacks who start shit.
Maybe you're right. Unfortunately the trolls and the girls (the low IQ ones, not the normal ones) generate most of the noise

Kratos

Sonder
Loooool

Please say U.K.
She is also trivialising the issues faced by Somali Women in the West. There are so many legitimate arguments you could make as to why some parents/elders struggle with learning English. I am fairly certain that her mother never arrived in the U.S as a refugee and made a conscious decision to refuse to learn its working language.

Oh man, title wasn't an exaggeration.

@Reiko I'm sorry my nigga, but the magnitude of this tweet and the absurd level of qashin might be enough to overtake UK twitter in one swoop. Alt righers are on it. I can't wait one of those career social media conservatives to pick up on it.

This tweet is 100x worse than Somali boy or BLM tweets. I am emotionally distraught have got literal cancer from it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The hatred for Somali girls on this website is truly disgusting.

I regret the day I waved the white flag. I should have kept my foot on your chicken necks.

@Knowles do you think I should go back to my savage days?

Kratos

Sonder
Oh man, title wasn't an exaggeration.

@Reiko I'm sorry my nigga, but the magnitude of this tweet and the absurd level of qashin might be enough to overtake UK twitter in one swoop. Alt righers are on it. I can't wait one of those career social media conservatives to pick up on it.

This tweet is 100x worse than Somali boy or BLM tweets. I am emotionally distraught have got literal cancer from it
Woaah easy there. This tweet is atrocious but the U.K diaspora has an absolutely criminal record. I don't think you can get away with it so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending