Dumb xalimo does "I'm in the ghetto rattata" in Prophet's mosque

Cousin marriages enhance mental strength in ones children and resilience. Only Elites know the beauty of cousin marriage sxb. Its a blessing:rejoice:
My parents are also cousins, out of personal interests I'll agree the kids of those marriages have those good traits. faanka ii waad
However, me marrying another cousin is a bad idea. Any kids we would have Indians coming to worship them :( I don't want to create fitnah in this world

Macalin M

Out here
Awoowe Cush would have you executed for this treason sxb. You must give up your evil ways before its too late:meleshame:
He would have given me the highest title of all his descendants. A man not afraid to venture out across the world and create more powerful and smarter Somali children.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My parents are also cousins, out of personal interests I'll agree the kids of those marriages have those good traits. faanka ii waad
However, me marrying another cousin is a bad idea. Any kids we would have Indians coming to worship them :( I don't want to create fitnah in this world
Are you saying the children we would have would be so deformed like Indian pagan gods like these:farmajoyaab:

Kamadhenu-gods.jpg
Ganesha-with-mouse.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:dead1: In India, there were kids born with severe genetic defects (Could be due to cousin marriage) and the locals were dumb so they thought the kids may resemble a god and would worship it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That story reminds of a Tibetan or Nepalese tradition of selecting a village girl as a goddess due to physical defects that they attained because of past deeds in a past life that grants them wisdom:damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Faraxs are always marrying women much younger than they are. It’s about time we were avenged :hillarybiz:

I will help Basra kawaal you into some seedy predatory marriage and your undeveloped brain wont know any better :trumpsmirk:
Lol I make one move for you and you send your old xalimo squadron after me. GET AWAY :ftw9nwa:
tumblr_o70hfmuGUS1vsfgv6o2_500.gifv

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The prophet muhammad pbuh on him on his final sermon warned men against the fitna of women, i just hope she had tampons tucked inside her gaping wound and no menstrual blood was leaking from her...

Trending