Dumb or Halal?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
idk about you guys but this shit dumb as hell:ohlord:

Like why do you need to segregate gaming?!! :damn::deadmanny:
Its digital its not like they will meet each other in real life:stopit:

Alluring

Sayonara
I guess it is helpful to make Muslim friends among the same gender who enjoy the same game? But, other than the voice chatting, I'm not seeing a purpose.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I guess it is helpful to make Muslim friends among the same gender who enjoy the same game? But, other than the voice chatting, I'm not seeing a purpose.
Apparently this is suppose to be'' halal ''gaming. It wasn't made with the intention of making other muslim friends who are the same gender as you.

I mean what is so haram about hearing the other genders voice? :umwhat:

Never seen something as extraordinarily amazing my younger is flaming so beutiful I am now in th 46 dimension mashallah my fellow brothers &sisters my head is elavating let’s ascend together

1604629409838.jpeg

Apparently this is suppose to be'' halal ''gaming. It wasn't made with the intention of making other muslim friends who are the same gender as you.

Have you ever gone to a public among us server... it’s literally just a bunch of horny 12 year olds πŸ’€

Nafiso Qalanjo

Never seen something as extraordinarily amazing my younger is flaming so beutiful I am now in th 46 dimension mashallah my fellow brothers &sisters my head is elavating let’s ascend together

View attachment 151021
What in the random shit is this suppose to mean? :wtf:

What in the random shit is this suppose to mean? :wtf:
It means that.....Omnipotence is the quality of having unlimited power and potential. Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence only to the deity of their faith. In the monotheistic philosophies of Abrahamic religions, omnipotence is often listed as one of a deity's characteristics among many, including omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence. The presence of all these properties in a single entity has given rise to considerable theological debate, prominently including the problem of theodicy, the question of why such a deity would permit the manifestation of evil. It is accepted in philosophy and science that omnipotence can never be effectively understood.

Nafiso Qalanjo

It means that.....Omnipotence is the quality of having unlimited power and potential. Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence only to the deity of their faith. In the monotheistic philosophies of Abrahamic religions, omnipotence is often listed as one of a deity's characteristics among many, including omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence. The presence of all these properties in a single entity has given rise to considerable theological debate, prominently including the problem of theodicy, the question of why such a deity would permit the manifestation of evil. It is accepted in philosophy and science that omnipotence can never be effectively understood.
My brain grew by 15% reading this
EgOJ1Y2WsAAqKMQ.jpeg

I dunno.... some accents sometimes got me feeling some type of way, you know what I mean? :stressed:

Trending