Dumarka Somaliland waxay ku fiican yihiin jikadda. Kuwa Somalia ba ka fiican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As a citizen of Italia Somalia I support Faisal Ali waraabe bid to become president of Isaac.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It wasn't an insult but he was joking. It is free speech non the less
:ftw9nwa: Joking? He's as serious as a heart attack illahay ba kugu dharshee bal wajigiisa bal eeg, waa non islaa fiican dheee kkkk he's in his office giving an interview.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkk the kid was typical money hungry dhabacyo. Now all we have to do is wait for the daughter to start insulting Islam in the media and we have the typical darod family
Some Isaac claim to be descendants of banu Israel Jews so if your mother is Isaac then the child is Isaac, ilmahas waa qaldamiin bradar kkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Some Isaac claim to be descendants of banu Israel Jews so if your mother is Isaac then the child is Isaac, ilmahas waa qaldamiin bradar kkkk

did you kill your mother too. why do darod shoot their mothers?
why do darod women insult islam when they go west?
does your sister hate islam?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
did you kill your mother too. why do darod shoot their mothers?
why do darod women insult islam when they go west?
does your sister hate islam?
His mother was Isaac bradar the problem lies with the mother kkkk

Astagfirullah war hanaa dembabiin dhurwaa yaho

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is where all the losers hold a meeting. I'm starting to think some Somali men suffer from inferiority complex. They know Somali women are the backbone of the Somali culture. Without us there would be no Somalia. I hope Somali women rise above this and show these stupid cows who are destroying our country who the boss is. Together we stand Somali women. May we take over the country and castrate any man who questions our ability.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png
This is where all the losers hold a meeting. I'm starting to think some Somali men suffer from inferiority complex. They know Somali women are the backbone of the Somali culture. Without us there would be no Somalia. I hope Somali women rise above this and show these stupid cows who are destroying our country who the boss is. Together we stand Somali women. May we take over the country and castrate any man who questions our ability.
:oh6b81q: Acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim!

Naa yahoo shaidan yahay illahay sharkada hanaga qabto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending