Dumarka Somaliland waxay ku fiican yihiin jikadda. Kuwa Somalia ba ka fiican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Wallahi you got to love Faisal Ali waraabe, he says whatever comes to mind, he wears his heart on his sleeves.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Barni he said the women from somaliland are bad & full of tribalism, they should remain in the kitchen whereas girls from Somalia have vision & are much better.

waraabe

Your superior
This is the only Isaac politician that I enjoy listening to cause with him he wears his heart on his sleeves, he is the biggest qabiliste, I met him in the uk a while back.

he isn't qabiilest, he is just not politically correct. his wife is from south Somalia which is why he is praising reer koonfuria women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't agree with what he said doe, I know bare Isaac girls & most of them are far from what he's describing, how can he generalise like that? It just goes to show what a circus the leadership of Isaac have unfortunately, it's a sad state of affairs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
he isn't qabiilest, he is just not politically correct. his wife is from south Somalia which is why he is praising reer koonfuria women.
His wife was mj before but ever since she married an Isaac now she's Isaac. He hates MJ's with a passion, most of my Somali friends are either Isaac or Dhulbhante & he was present one time while I was with a group of friends, one of them he was related to, I heard him for myself his qabyalad & it's all over YouTube bradar.

waraabe

Your superior
His wife was mj before but ever since she married an Isaac now she's Isaac. He hates MJ's with a passion, most of my Somali friends are either Isaac or Dhulbhante & he was present one time while I was with a group of friends, one of them he was related to, I heard him for myself his qabyalad & it's all over YouTube bradar.

that doesn't make sense adeer. you cant hate a qabiil and marry from them. you are confusing being not politically correct with qabyaalad

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
that doesn't make sense adeer. you cant hate a qabiil and marry from them. you are confusing being not politically correct with qabyaalad
Is that why he blamed majeerteen when his son joined the terrorist group ISIS :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Isaac women shouldn't take this lying down, this is adding insult to injury, this will be a day that will live on in infamy!

waraabe

Your superior
Yeah Darood are the ones desperately seeking independence from the rest of Somalis kkkk tell that to the stats sunny Jim.

darod are not allowed to pray or be muslims in liyu police, darod invited kuffar to Mogadishu, jubbaland booty shake for kenya . darod hate somali race

waraabe

Your superior
The Isaac women shouldn't take this lying down, this is adding insult to injury, this will be a day that will live on in infamy!

forget about isaaq women aboowe, concentrate on your darod women like ayan hirsi and amal farah who are leading a hate campaign against islam

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
forget about isaaq women aboowe, concentrate on your darod women like ayan hirsi and amal farah who are leading a hate campaign against islam
Don't think emotionally, think rationally, stay on topic. what gives him the right to disrespect all the women in somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending