Dugsi Unappreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro ima go to university but idk if I'll get accepted because I took applied classes. Canadian education system is fucked they let 14 year olds pick whether they want to do applied or academic
Why not take a year after high school to get the credits you need? Did you take applied classes throughout?

Fukk macalins they the biggest opp

I'd never learn my Quran bcoz I'd always spit game to the shordies so macalin would always hit me with a stick. When I was 14 I went through his jacket pocket and found a 100$ bill. He caught me pocketing it and punched me in the face. Manz from driftwood so I couldn't take disrespect like dat so I punched him a shit ton of times vividly I remember it I hit him with 30 combos it was wild I almost killed him. I offed it home and never went to dugsi again although when I was 15 he snitched on me for selling an dime bag to his daughter. The cops came and took a fucking ounce off of me. I slashed his tires the next day So it's athi
Im liking what im hearing

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have 10k in drug money saved up once I get 100k I'm gonna open a shop in somalia up and live a normal life. I know I'm a good person so I don't fear death at all

Why not just work and save up ?

Its better than buying stuff with haram money and any clothes you buy with that money you can't pray in

PanSomali

I'm a legend
Why not just work and save up ?

Its better than buying stuff with haram money and any clothes you buy with that money you can't pray in
I'm not a focking naago I wear the same Walmart clothes from when I was 16.

There's no point in minimum wage jobs when I make more from trapping and plus minimum wage won't cut rent

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I remember the maacalin told us that if a girl's life was in trouble and her maharam was not present she would have to die because she cannot be helped by a man who's not her maharam :wtfdis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I appreciate dugsi and the beatings me macaalin gave me May Allah bless him it’s a blessing it’s the best thing a parent can do for their child is to teach them Quran.

I didnt had dugsi when i was younger, but i wish i had tbh

Most of you all can read in arabic and i have still to learn it but its never to late
Im glad that there is like internet where i learnt just as much..but i think it would be more fun to learn it with others together instead of home :)

I didnt had dugsi when i was younger, but i wish i had tbh

Most of you all can read in arabic and i have still to learn it but its never to late
Im glad that there is like internet where i learnt just as much..but i think it would be more fun to learn it with others together instead of home :)

Hey i am sure we missed something you had experience growing up. Manshallah you are taking the initiative

shanqale son

₱ØⱠł₮ł₵₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵ØⱤⱤɆ₵₮ ₱ØⱠł₵Ɇ
I only went to dugsi quraan for 3 months.

The rest I had to do Quran to local imam in morning and after maghrib. But I finished in 1 year and a half

Reborn
A big scandal is brewing in my city as a habar gidir girl is about to accuse a major Darood duugsi macalin/ religious figure of fondling her. It's all whispers now, but will explode publicly very soon. Daroods are saying she's been forced to make up lies by her mooryian relatives to tarnish the reputation of the Darood sheikh so they can take over his lucrative religious post.

That's some juicy gossip you have there :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending