Dugsi Macalin caught his Xalimo student at the Train Station with a turban make up and short dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Ghetto places with ghetto issues. Being away from my hometown for a while, today, I went to an African cultural and music festival in Melbourne and have to catch up with so many friends, I met an older Somali guy who asked me why I hang with all these non Somali guys. Mind you my best two Somali mates were there. I told him, atheer, go back to Bosaaso, plenty of Somalis there. Then I saw an older Somali lady with her hijab on the stage & dancing with big shot State politicians and coppers to an African band tune and my Somali friend reminded me that she is from the same place as that older guy and she is an academic who is an executive member of the Australian Multicultural Commission, I scratched my head and apologised to reer Bosaaso.
That sounds pretty cool. I’ve never been to one of those.

My bestie Somali friend moved to another state. I don’t really have any Somali friends anymore. There’s a Barawani family that’s close in vincinity to us that’s really close to my sister and I, they have a lot of girls. The other Somalis live far away, don’t really see them unless there’s a life event or they’re family friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.