Dude who tried to wear Khaniis shirt to a World Cup game in Qatar has DIED

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s been sick and over worked for weeks. He’s also almost 50. He had to go to the doctor over chest pains and died a few days later. Qatar ain’t do shit

I do not believe it! He was poisoned!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1670674701541.png

1670674785930.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He probably subjected himself to a myocarditis causing poision. Or Maybe it was an organic decline in health of a 48 year old man with no chronic health conditions (that we know of). I don't think anything he took hastened his death.

Screenshot_20221210-071230.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
he was ill, overworked, and he had bronchitis.
Why did he succumb to bronchitis as it is often non-life threatening. It is quite rare to die from.
:deadrose:There are far too many holes in this story. Even Basra's screaming accusations of murder for a rainbow shirt appear more plausible.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why did he succumb to bronchitis as it is often non-life threatening. It is quite rare to die from.
:deadrose:There are far too many holes in this story. Even Basra's screaming accusations of murder for a rainbow shirt appear more plausible.
Yes, but him saying that his body was suffering for 10 days, and he suffered from lack of sleep and bronchitis may all effected him at once. This story is much realistic than assassination

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No one cared to kill him.

Watch as his family sues Fox Sports for overworking him.

Dude refused to listen to his body. Refused to heed the signs of an impending heart attack (chest pain). Refused to sleep the amount needed to function.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, but him saying that his body was suffering for 10 days, and he suffered from lack of sleep and bronchitis may all effected him at once. This story is much realistic than assassination
Ten days isn't a protracted period. Unless this was chronic/persistent/reoccurring then it would be understandable. It also makes sleeping difficult. So not suprised. Still the likelihood of death from this is low. :cosbyhmm:I don't like to speculate but I feel like his brother was laying it on thick about his death being due to his LGBT support. I doubt Qataris care enough about his statement. Other than telling him to change. How would that necessitate death threats? They know he's a foreigner. And know it would be bad for business to harm him. The level of escalation from a simple shirt to death via poisoning is like 0 to 100 real quick. Making it seem unlikely.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ten days isn't a protracted period. Unless this was chronic/persistent/reoccurring then it would be understandable. It also makes sleeping difficult. So not suprised. Still the likelihood of death from this is low. :cosbyhmm:I don't like to speculate but I feel like his brother was laying it on thick about his death being due to his LGBT support. I doubt Qataris care enough about his statement. Other than telling him to change. How would that necessitate death threats? They know he's a foreigner. And know it would be bad for business to harm him. The level of escalation from a simple shirt to death via poisoning is like 0 to 100 real quick. Making it seem unlikely.
Sudden death is not rare, especially with ppl like him

What if he had another chronic disease playing in like aids?