Dude Who Lost His 7 Year Old Daughter (Jaslyn Adams) Said He Wouldn’t Die For His Kids But Would Die For His Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thug/gang banging culture is homo-erotic.

They hate women to the extent they turn gay with their feelings and sometimes their urges.
Gangster Rap music sounds like homo anthems and they like to brag about buying expensive gifts for other men and abusing women.

They save their 'love' and loyalty/protection for men and only use women for procreation, like those ancient Greek khaniisyo.

This misogynist/khaniis sub-culture is what the cartoon character 'Gangstalicious' on Boondocks is based on.

Scariest of all, this is the culture criminal/rapper "MALI" boys emulate. Wal Ciyaadu Bilaah!

Last edited:
Amazing the level of loyalty to his guys. This is the type of person you want in your army or to be your bodyguard he will have complete loyalty to you. :denzelnigga:

Thoughts of his family will not be a distraction at all, I don't have that level of loyalty I love my family.

Sady he is a degenerate gang member though:kendrickcry:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Amazing the level of loyalty to his guys. This is the type of person you want in your army or to be your bodyguard he will have complete loyalty to you. :denzelnigga:

His family will not be a distraction, I don't have that level of loyalty I love my family.

Sady he is a degenerate gang member though:kendrickcry:
He allegedly used his own daughter as a shield :mjkkk:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
093C0358-7704-4057-87BB-669FC4E86FBF.jpeg

BC79DAC2-9DDE-4145-9DD9-C76DCDB6F2DC.jpeg

Same topic diffrent people, different perspective of thinking

God I love democracy :dead:

Ay man, as a pimp named slickback would say, ‘homie ovaa hoes ann dem kieyds. Aint no kieyd oh no hoe wood die foh you, Fock em!
:manny:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Thug/gang banging culture is homo-erotic.

They hate women to the extent they turn gay with their feelings and sometimes their urges.
Gangster Rap music sounds like homo anthems and they like to brag about buying expensive gifts for other men and abusing women.

They save their 'love' and loyalty/protection for men and only use women for procreation, like those ancient Greek khaniisyo.

This misogynist/khaniis sub-culture is what the cartoon character 'Gangstalicious' on Boondocks is based on.

Scariest of all, this is the culture criminal/rapper "MALI" boys emulate. Wal Ciyaadu Bilaah!
The Greeks were funny, These guys managed to spread their bumboy culture all the way to Afghanistan where it got known as bacha bazi.

Imagine getting molested as a kid because Alexander the great got his butthole loosened by aristotle or one of those other fags.

'Bros before hoes'. The epitomy of homosexuality and the destruction of the family. Sad to see Abdis often adopting this mindset. Look at the people who coined this term. Look at their communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.