Dude GOES OFF On A Interracial Couple! Resident Snow Bunny Chaser @Siddhartha Gets Checked! (Yikes!)

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
That nigga who exposed him got 133 laughing reactions wallahi it's over for OP 😭😭😭
It was constant damage:
martial arts kick GIF

They put the nigga to sleep:
Pro Wrestling Knockout GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Aint that u?
the fact that people still think that guy is me is hilarious. Like our views are legitimately polar opposites and our lifestyles are 100% different.

The closest similarity between me and him is that we like anime, but I'm more of a casual anime fan(dbz, inuyasha, pokemon) whereas he's like a hardcore one. I don't even get his naruto/one piece references .

I like posting him here though because his content annoys people and I want to f*ck up everyone's tiktok feed(algorithm will have his videos played on their feed).

The fact that I have people posting these type of comments on his video makes my plan a success

1677362413736.png

the fact that people still think that guy is me is hilarious. Like our views are legitimately polar opposites and our lifestyles are 100% different.

The closest similarity between me and him is that we like anime, but I'm more of a casual anime fan(dbz, inuyasha, pokemon) whereas he's like a hardcore one. I don't even get his naruto/one piece references .

I like posting him here though because his content annoys people and I want to f*ck up everyone's tiktok feed(algorithm will have his videos played on their feed).

The fact that I have people posting these type of comments on his video makes my plan a success

View attachment 256888
The guy looks like a victim so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s you since you’re a nerd

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP

View attachment 256888
I even followed and watched this content thinking it was you the whole time
GIF by NETFLIX

He’s not wrong tbh, but there’s no unity amongst whites so all this ranting amounts to nothing, they’re all split into different political camps with degenerate lefties having most of the sway in the youth - bro should just stick to being a stormfrontcel on the internet, there’s no saving the white race.
The white race was finished ever since WW2

White christians killing each other over the interests of central bankers :yloezpe:

And now when you bring that up they just give you that fluoride stare

Trending

Latest posts