Duchess Megan might be pregnant!

GemState

36/21
VIP
Why is she called Duchess? I thought she should either be a Princess or just Megan because Harry gave up his inheritance

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is she called Duchess? I thought she should either be a Princess or just Megan because Harry gave up his inheritance

She is no longer a Princesses Royal. But she is a Duchess of Sussex, a title given to her and NOT taken. They can't cash on the "royal" signature, thats all.

William' s wife is Duchess of Cambridge, and also Princesses Royal - it is a curtesy title. People call them "Your grace" before they say Duchess or Duke.

I hope she gives archie a baby sister

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like her for some reason. Wa naag nool.

I do not particularly "Like her". But i do follow her because she is part of the Royal family. Her only charm to me, is her story. Rags to Riches. As a person, even though she comes off as a kind human being, she must also be a little bit classless. She is mismatched to join the royal family.

But hey, opposite attract so good for her i guess.

I do not particularly "Like her". But i do follow her because she is part of the Royal family. Her only charm to me, is her story. Rags to Riches. As a person, even though she comes off as a kind human being, she must also be a little bit classless. She is mismatched to join the royal family.

But hey, opposite attract so good for her i guess.
She's no longer a Royal. She is ambitious and strategic. That is what I like about her. Nothing she did was "coincidental."

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She's no longer a Royal. She is ambitious and strategic. That is what I like about her. Nothing she did was "coincidental."

She is calculative. Extreme ambition is disgusting in a lady. She needs to tune it down since she is part of the royal family now, officially or unofficially. I had a dream once, actually a nightmare. I dreamt, she poisoned the all 9 people ahead of her son, and then she came to the balcony holding Archie as the next in line to the throne, simba jungle style. (and lion king song ringing in my ears) I woke up in sweats. :(

She is calculative. Extreme ambition is disgusting in a lady. She needs to tune it down since she is part of the royal family now, officially or unofficially. I had a dream once, actually a nightmare. I dreamt, she poisoned the all 9 people ahead of her son, and then she came to the balcony holding Archie as the next in line to the throne. I woke up in sweats. :(
No its not. Its lovely to see ambitious, driven women. I admire them.

1604271789672.jpeg