DUCHESS’s high school classmate, now “singer”, Amaal Nuux, has turned to ONLYFAN after a decade of trying to make it as a singer

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I guess it’s a middle age crises debacle.

I’d have to admit I’ll sign up to see her incredible natural dark complexion.

@Duchess what is in the Canadian waters? Why are xaliimos doing whatever irregardless of our norms and traditions.

(@Duchess please hook me up with the half-Italian and half -Somali Anita. I know she’s a single mother).

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1634908765480.png

She is the most boring good looking woman I ever seen. Her music is her whispering basically. At some point one has to realise it’s not happening

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is the most boring good looking woman I ever seen. Her music is her whispering basically. At some point one has to realise it’s not happening

She’s not accepting it. Maskiinada now thinks that for her to make it into the industry she must take a lot of her clothings off.

She’s not accepting it. Maskiinada now thinks that for her to make it into the industry she must take a lot of her clothings off.
Then she is dumber than she looks. There are thousands of girls trying the same thing. When the refugee and trying to change perception didn’t work. It was time to pack it. She was never gonna make it on talent. Needs to have babies before it’s too late

Trending