Dubai Housewife Somali Kenyan Star Chanel Ayan Reveals her parents Circumcised her at Age 5 and tried to sell her at 14 to a an old man

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Periplus lol, Walahi I even even notice what I said was even wrong until I saw u your funny comment, I was probably high, do you expect me to get sober and debate/type like white people lol

@Pwyneth Galtrow, a baayo,ilaah ka baq, somali female mutilation is basically cut it off a Lil part of the female Kintir, my mom was buddy buddy with this Disiishe women that was famous for work around Bosasso.

Anyway,let me clarify two thing, I mean I wasn't talking about the Fircooni gudniin on girls, I was referring to the current modern mutilation they perform now, it is not differect than the male foreskin getting off, the only thin that makes it may be heal long is because the female organ is not exposed as males.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Dont circumcise your kids. I haven't and will not. It is abuse.

Inshalah I will, not the girls but only the boys, can you imagine approaching a women with a weapon with a forskin, that an automatic boner killer sxb, I don't even know how women find that attractive, it is has to be full erect for a women to do so, while a circumsized sleepy qooro is still adored by women.

It is sort like a how shaved ball head men look mascular and attractive to women while skinny good looking skinny men are seen as a weak men in bed,lol.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis should ask themselves what kind of "Islam" we practice when we are still holding onto this pagan culture. Somalis are also the only ethnic group I have heard of, whose 'religious' elite insists on "Sunnah" style circumcision.

You know what they do to FGMised girls when they consummate the marriage? the man has to 'rip' her open with his penis, or they cut her open, like a monstrous gift presented to the man to denote 'purity'. Islam kulaha. This is demonic, misogynist trash.
Girl I was told the same thing that it’s “sunnah”, but not even ISIS or Saudis do this. Did the prophet saw come down to somalia and tell these Geeljires something that no one else knows? Sunnah kulaha.
:kodaksmiley:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This explains why she behaves weirdly, her parents have themselves to blame for her acting like a gaal.
She said the first or second day she met her husband she showed him her chest. I think she’s both autistic and going through PTSD. Her family clearly aren’t religious either.
:tocry:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Inshalah I will, not the girls but only the boys, can you imagine approaching a women with a weapon with a forskin, that an automatic boner killer sxb, I don't even know how women find that attractive, it is has to be full erect for a women to do so, while a circumsized sleepy qooro is still adored by women.

It is sort like a how shaved ball head men look mascular and attractive to women while skinny good looking skinny men are seen as a weak men in bed,lol.

I was referring to boys. It's an obvious never to do that to your girls. You lose most of your sexual feeling while circumcised.

No vagina = no opinion on this
To add on to that sis…

No uterus , no opinion as well.

His mindset of that’s ceeb and shouldn’t be discussed about is one of the reasons that barbaric practice is still going on. Cause women aren’t expected to discuss it.

How many women have physicalogical trauma from fgm and endured pain from it ? And perhaps it does help them to talk about it.

U shared too much info
Also fgm in somalia is much more than that, they also get a hot iron and cauterize the vagina then sow it shut
Why are our people like this ????????????????? Like the fact that we practice the most intense version of fgm is insane.
@Pwyneth Galtrow
My father wanted to take me out of Canada and go there to get it done to me, but my mother stopped him, Alhamdulillah.

Trending