Dubai’s Economy is melting like a Glacier in the Desert

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler I had this turkish chick on tinder and she told me somali students in her uni are bad at school. Whatever that supposed to mean. And she told me somalis look weird. I told her dhiladii ku dhashay was and blocked her.

Memories

Kulta

Is it in Turkey? If it’s, it won’t be easy for most of them and what she said is understandable because:

1- Most of the selection process for the scholarships were corrupt and not based on merit. Therefore, the quality of education of the students sent to Turkey was very low.

2- The language barrier. Learning a new language from scratch and being given a year to master it and succeed in university is a very difficult challenge, if not impossible. Competing with indigenous students is out of the question.

3- Maybe the technique they were taught in Somalia (rote learning) is contrarian to the meaningful way they teach in countries like Turkey.

Last edited:
They are cursed with a low steadily decreasing indigenous population that were all raised with affluence and thus shun all forms of hard honest work.

You can't build or sustain a nation with such a populace hence the large number of expats they import to do these jobs to keep their economy afloat.

The great conundrum of course is that giving these huge number of expats citizenship will turn them into a tiny minority instantly which they don't want.

However not giving them citizenship ensures constant capital flight which naturally turns into human flight eventually, it's a double edged sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.