#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
*Loud adhan playing during fajr*

Racist cadaans:
e208692f88dc458e27e125982dba8f5e.jpg

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
cadaan: yes so my brother in law chuck will give free fishing lessons to Cornelius this saturd-

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAAAAHU AKBAR!

cadaan:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The adhan is going to play 5x a day. The cadaans are gonna be so pissed :hemad:

You doonfars was talking so much shit about Cedar but how bout now:stevej:

I saw that in the news. What is the purpose of that though? They , i mean the Somalis, are saying since we can't pray in the mosque we need aadhiims ringing in out in Cedar neighborhood. What is that supposed to mean? I mean good for them, but did they ask the gaalo or non muslim neighbors? That i think is a bit selfish, and unIslamic. But we are talking about Cedar project housing, i guess. no gaalos there, and the few that are there, i hope Allaah swt guides them to Islam, but not by Somalis Muslims, by other correct practicing Muslims.

I saw that in the news. What is the purpose of that though? They , i mean the Somalis, are saying since we can't pray in the mosque we need aadhiims ringing in out in Cedar neighborhood. What is that supposed to mean? I mean good for them, but did they ask the gaalo or non muslim neighbors? That i think is a bit selfish, and unIslamic. But we are talking about Cedar project housing, i guess. no gaalos there, and the few that they are, i hope Allaah swt guides them to Islam, but not by Somalis Muslim, by other correct practicing Muslims.
The adhan project is rubbish

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The adhan project is rubbish

I rather them say to the Major of Minneapolis, we need govt help to go door by door and donate for the elder somalis living in high rise project house. Something like that, right?
Now i am sure the sheikhs will be competing for who will call the Adhaan prayers to get rewards lol

I rather them say to the Major of Minneapolis, we need govt help to go door by door and donate for the elder somalis living in high rise project house. Something like that, right?
Now i am sure the sheikhs will be competing for who will call the Adhaan prayers to get rewards lol
These sheikhs man :snoop:

Trending