Drunk Fatherless Toronto Hooligans Harass Man in Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
"Your mom told me you were born a pussy" :dead:
On the other hand
upload_2017-9-18_22-6-8.png

This is so embarassing. Why are they intimidating and getting in the personal space of the Christian preachers? It just creates more hate for Muslims. It's already bad enough for us

:snoop:

Hood rats, doing what they do best acting like animals.

I hate people like this with so much of my being, your parents escaped a third world shithole for you to act like this? WASTING A FUCKING OPPORTUNITY? Ungrateful! They need to go back to Somalia.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
There was already a thread on this. Didn't someone say that preacher is actually a hate preacher who talks shit about Islam? Not that that justifies Somalis being drunk and acting stupid, but if that's the case the preacher may not be as innocent as he seems

There was already a thread on this. Didn't someone say that preacher is actually a hate preacher who talks shit about Islam? Not that that justifies Somalis being drunk and acting stupid, but if that's the case the preacher may not be as innocent as he seems
Even if he is preaching hate. We need to fight his hate preaching with intelligence. These drunkards are giving us a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending