Drunk faraaxs in london

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi waa yaab

I'd rather drown in a pool of Henny, shit, I'd probably sip on it too before I drown, then even deal with a khanis willingly....:susp:

I can be turned on to see a Khaniis sex but puke of course looooooooool

but drunkard xaliimo or Farah breaks my heart!

Does it make sense? lo000000000l

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
And they call us Reer Henny. UK clown world
thumb_send-me-sad-wojak-edits-62134547.png

@Shmurda @Gucci mane @Desert Flower @sophisticate
You live soft ass richmond hill go to any hood in Toronto you'll see Madows selling henny out of icecream trucks to likkle somali kids :mjlol:

You cant make this shit up :lolbron:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You live soft ass richmond hill go to any hood in Toronto you'll see Madows selling henny out of icecream trucks to likkle somali kids :mjlol:

You cant make this shit up :lolbron:
No one outside your dumpster fire in the West end or Scarborough will be doing anything like that. People have bigger guns up here but we rarely use them on each other.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No one outside your dumpster fire in the West end or Scarborough will be doing anything like that. People have bigger guns up here but we rarely use them on each other.
All fun and games until you step on some persian niggas lawn and he pulls the shotgun

"Come here n1gger this is for WW3 :mjlol:"

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
All fun and games until you step on some persian niggas lawn and he pulls the shotgun

"Come here n1gger this is for WW3 :mjlol:"
We have more Chinese than Persians tbh it's just a 6ixbuzz stereotype that got blown out of proportion. Further south you go the more Chinese/Persian it gets. near Aurora it's 80% white but near Markham it drops to 40% White 60% Chinese lol

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We have more Chinese than Persians tbh it's just a 6ixbuzz stereotype that got blown out of proportion. Further south you go the more Chinese/Persian it gets. near Aurora it's 80% white but near Markham it drops to 40% White 60% Chinese lol
Idk these bummy tuulos waryahe all ik is when I went to rhill bare persian mans was posted szeen and they told me about how they used to live in jane st :mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It means "you get me" and you pronounce it as scene for example "yoooo i was with this shordy last night szeen"

Anything else my cadaan bruddah :mjpls:
Never heard the wiggers say it in high school that's a new one to me.
:lolbron:

Ty for the help my Madow comrade