Drunk and High on Khat 7 Sool militia residents declare a new rebel group in the Puntland and SL disputed region

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:kanyehmm::farmajoyaab:
Walahi, This Video is pure comedy,Reer Sool displying their typical Streottype, and scheming for more Khat right out of their marfish,Ceeb Badanaa.:mjlol::pachah1:

I watched this clip yesterday and it was just stunt or was meant as a parody but it was't, this is just our typical monthly flip floping brothers of Sool trying to scam both Puntland and Somaliland administrations for more alcoholl and Khat.

@Dharbash
@Ozark @Aden22

Anyway I just don't hear Reer Sool whining about lack of development by Puntland authorities in Sool region specially in a situation like this when PL civil workers are getting serious threats like this from bunch of addicts out of a fix.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
:kanyehmm::farmajoyaab:
Walahi, This Video is pure comedy,Reer Sool displying their typical Streottype, and scheming for more Khat right out of their marfish,Ceeb Badanaa.:mjlol::pachah1:

I watched this clip yesterday and it was just stunt or was meant as a parody but it was't, this is just our typical monthly flip floping brothers of Sool trying to scam both Puntland and Somaliland administrations for more alcoholl and Khat.

@Dharbash
@Ozark @Aden22

Anyway I just don't hear Reer Sool whining about lack of development by Puntland authorities in Sool region specially in a situation like this when PL civil workers are getting serious threats like this from bunch of addicts out of a fix.

Beesha Mohamed ugaar been karbaashing them left and right...beesha Mohamed ugaar will conquer Lascanood soon

The dhul scares you guys don't they.....:shaq:

yeah I know, right, my reer abti have that effect on people...

Trending