Drug kingpin Haji Bashir Noorzai welcomed by the Taliban after being released by the US in a prisoner swap after Taliban released American national

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Birds of a feather flock together, the drug peddling Taliban welcoming a drug kingpin doesn’t surprise me.

El Chapo next.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Birds of a feather flock together, the drug peddling Taliban welcoming a drug kingpin doesn’t surprise me.

El Chapo next.

You can't entirely blame them. The easiest way for them to make tons of money as a stonewalled group without much infrastructure is basically the drug trade. AS also does this with Khat and Weed, from what I hear. But it's funny how they still try to maintain an air of moral superiority and religiosity while being drug lords and often having their combatants wired to the gills.

But you know they do really create order? Both these guys and AS. Lots of Somalis actually kinda like AS rule. Nobody waffles about in their territory and there is safety and security, albeit a lot of fear too. Some Afghans my mother does business with recently told her upon returning from Kabul that the Taliban are similarly stern and have made it so safe that you can just waltz around after midnight with no troubles. AS also often quite justly returns people's stolen property to them:

I can only hope regarding the last one, kkkkk. But yeah, I have a feeling that if there was a completely unfiltered al-Shabaab party running in Somalia they'd win in a landslide if it was 1-man-1-vote. These niggas get shit done, saaxiib. One of my abtis got some of his land given back to him by shabaabis. He suddenly got a call one day and they were like "Are you hebel hebel?" when he said yes they asked if so and so land was his and when he confirmed this they said he should present someone within the hour who can handle it for him or come down for it himself if he could. In about a day they threatened the people occupying his land with the terrifying wrath of holy men and my abti had his land back.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You can't entirely blame them. The easiest way for them to make tons of money as a stonewalled group without much infrastructure is basically the drug trade. AS also does this with Khat and Weed, from what I hear. But it's funny how they still try to maintain an air of moral superiority and religiosity while being drug lords and often having their combatants wired to the gills.

But you know they do really create order? Both these guys and AS. Lots of Somalis actually kinda like AS rule. Nobody waffles about in their territory and there is safety and security, albeit a lot of fear too. Some Afghans my mother does business with recently told her upon returning from Kabul that the Taliban are similarly stern and have made it so safe that you can just waltz around after midnight with no troubles. AS also often quite justly returns people's stolen property to them:
i would be more neutral on them if they weren't part of Al-qaeda and made Mogadishu into a battlefield.

GuanYu

Custom title

:dead1: :dead1: :dead1:
Wouldn't surprise me if they Bun it too

Trending