Drop your @ on Insta

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This quarantine got you thirsty for xalimos on this website.

By xaalimos you mean cat phish?
rtx14ioc.jpg

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Somali girls with they family gossiping about S.Spot like
shrunk%2020160903%20MIDA%20HIRDA%20CASE%20STUDY%20photo%20by%20Mary-Sanyu%20Osire%20%286%29.jpg

"Mmmhmmmm that's what he said too, Look." Looking asses :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Different diet those niggas eat exclusively somali food while we eat fast food and other stuff
I mostly meant the facial features. Like fobs look like our southern country inbred counter parts. Are cousin marriages a huge thing post-civil war back home?

I mostly meant the facial features. Like fobs look like our southern country inbred counter parts. Are cousin marriages a huge thing post-civil war back home?
You do realize if people back home did it, you would also be inbred.
There is no difference between you and a fob, you have just been to another country for longer and learned their culture and language.
:draketf:

You do realize if people back home did it, you would also be inbred.
There is no difference between you and a fob, you have just been to another country for longer and learned their culture and language.
:draketf:
I said post civil war how would that also make me inbred I wasn’t born in Somali after the civil war :mjlol:

there are actually huge differences I am not hating on fobs sxb they just look a lot diff facially I can always point them out when they move to the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I said post civil war how would that also make me inbred I wasn’t born in Somali after the civil war :mjlol:

there are actually huge differences I am not hating on fobs sxb they just look a lot diff facially I can always point them out when they move to the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That guy in the pic looks like he is in his late twenties. His parents most likely married much before the civil war. So what you said still doesn’t make sense.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why don’t YOU drop your @ and we can decide if we want to follow you or not.