Drop the best Arabs songs you know

VixR

Veritas
Recently came back on my radar: It’s Syrian. They couldn’t have known their country was going to fall apart in a bit. I wonder what that backdrop looks like now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse my French baguette this is my favorite Arabic song ever.

This is a Tunisian folklore song made in memory of Sidi Mansour a Tunisian Saint. He is buried in Tunisia and you can visit his tomb. There is also a Turkish version and many versions were made of Sidi Mansour.

It's all sampled from this 1970 track.

Here is Turkish remake

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Recently came back on my radar: It’s Syrian. They couldn’t have known their country was going to fall apart in a bit. I wonder what that backdrop looks like now.
Wow you have great taste mashallah <3

VixR

Veritas
Wow you have great taste mashallah <3
For anyone who spent some time in an Arab country, there was Arab music from all over the ME playing non-stop on channels like music channels Rotana. They have a YT if you’ll check them out. Even back here, my fam had a Arab dish with their channels for a while:

darkarabian56

arabianking
For anyone who spent some time in an Arab country, there was Arab music from all over the ME playing non-stop on channels like music channels Rotana. They have a YT if you’ll check them out. Even back here, my fam had a Arab dish with their channels for a while:
Yoo ik all of those , because my older sister listened to all of them alot

Trending