Drop some new club tracks (dance/techno etc. )

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
What day did you go, I heard the locals normally go on like Sunday afternoon and shit??
Glad you saw the light sxb, Techno's fucking :lawd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yess the locals go there Sunday afternoon after partying in other clubs. Went in Saturday midnight that's the first night of berghain is open (panorama bar opens Friday). At one point I went into a trance and nothing else mattered but the constant drums.
Stayed there for 5 hours went home slept till about 11 and went back in and left 9pm Sunday. Man the place is nuts.

Yess the locals go there Sunday afternoon after partying in other clubs. Went in Saturday midnight that's the first night of berghain is open (panorama bar opens Friday). At one point I went into a trance and nothing else mattered but the constant drums.
Stayed there for 5 hours went home slept till about 11 and went back in and left 9pm Sunday. Man the place is nuts.

Sxb I can't stand commerial clubs anymore. It's just drunk dickheads and "Love Island" wannabe slags acting all stuck up unless you have a table, and fucking grim chart music.
Nothing beats the atmospher of techo/tech-house club. Apart from the few uni students dressed like they're going to Coachella and who can't hack it and K-hole in the smoking area, most people actually love the music and enjoy themselves.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Sxb I can't stand commerial clubs anymore. It's just drunk dickheads and "Love Island" wannabe slags acting all stuck up unless you have a table, and fucking grim chart music.
Nothing beats the atmospher of techo/tech-house club. Apart from the few uni students dressed like they're going to Coachella and who can't hack it and K-hole in the smoking area, most people actually love the music and enjoy themselves.

Trending