Drop some new club tracks (dance/techno etc. )

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Tracks like these

Canada/USA probably don't listen to such tracks lol so I'm counting on my Euros.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse sxb i really like techno/dance i used to frequent places like fabric and xoyo in london. I really want to go the techno clubs in berlin like berghain
That's wassup fam , never heard of those clubs. Maybe after Corona mi broski. I just go to local clubs most of the time.

@CaliTedesse sxb i really like techno/dance i used to frequent places like fabric and xoyo in london. I really want to go the techno clubs in berlin like berghain
You should've come up north sxb, the atmospheres' fucking amazing. If you get the chance after the rona shit, Lab11/The Mill/Amusment13 in Birmingham, Warehouse project/Gorilla in Manny and Stealth in Nottingham
:banderas::banderas::banderas:
Isn't getting into berghain supposed to be a nightmare?

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You should've come up north sxb, the atmospheres' fucking amazing. If you get the chance after the rona shit, Lab11/The Mill/Amusment13 in Birmingham, Warehouse project/Gorilla in Manny and Stealth in Nottingham
:banderas::banderas::banderas:
Isn't getting into berghain supposed to be a fucking nightmare btw?

I'll definitely check those places out!

Yeah berghain is supposed to be really hard to get in to, the bouncers judge who's worthy as if heaven or something lol. Everything I've heard about it suggests debauchery of the highest order, peaks my curiosity lol.