Driving Instructor asked me “Why and how Somali girls have big behinds”

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
When I was 18 I had this Asian Bengali Driving Instructor ask me this question and I have to say I was shocked. This pathetic creep was middle aged and had a family of his own and used to ask me this sh**t.

More recently an Uber Driver who was either Nigerian or Ugandan (cant remember which one exactly) ASKED ME THE EXACT SAME QUESTION! Out of nowhere We was talking about Business and some other topics WTFF. Walahi o bilahi I aint lying. If these losers think like this, imagine what they are capable of. I told this one to ask me stuff like this again and “watch what happens” He got quiet after that.

Protect yall people walaalos. It is fucked out here.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I keep telling Somalis to read their adkaar, too many envious or lustful eyes.
To add to that, our women need to keep themselves to themselves and gotta keep watching their backs for evil scum like that.

Its madness.

I don’t understand how it is possible for us to be talked about like this when there is a million groups of people.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
To add to that, our women need to keep themselves to themselves and gotta keep watching their backs for evil scum like that.

Its madness.

I don’t understand how it is possible for us to be talked about like this when there is a million groups of people.
I was talking to this carab Guy i met in yubo n he suddenly asks why somali woman have big dabo wallahi

i asked why ur carab womans have mustasche despite being 13 years old he kicked me out of the group

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I was talking to this carab Guy i met in yubo n he suddenly asks why somali woman have big dabo wallahi

i asked why ur carab womans have mustasche despite being 13 years old he kicked me out of the group

I had this weird conversation with this Iraqi uber driver in Helsinki, he was struggling speaking Finnish, and I didn't want to switch to Arabic and make it easier for him, it was 6 am, didn't drink coffee, late to somewhere and didn't want to make small chat, but God he don't stop. They whole talk was normal like how are you, are you Finnish, Finnish language is hard, and I was like : yes indeed it's hard, and immediately he started talking about how finn women are cold in bed, compared to Iraqi woman, Iraqis are hot and make you feel warm in bed and know how to do it, and so on, it was super awkward moment, I wanted to bash him and teach him how to speak normal and stop being weird, but I was late, and didn't want him to make a problem, unnecessary turns and stops or worse; forcing me to get out. It was uber not a taxi, so I staied calm.

Marshall D Abdi

I had this weird conversation with this Iraqi uber driver in Helsinki, he was struggling speaking Finnish, and I didn't want to switch to Arabic and make it easier for him, it was 6 am, didn't drink coffee, late to somewhere and didn't want to make small chat, but God he don't stop. They whole talk was normal like how are you, are you Finnish, Finnish language is hard, and I was like : yes indeed it's hard, and immediately he started talking about how finn women are cold in bed, compared to Iraqi woman, Iraqis are hot and make you feel warm in bed and know how to do it, and so on, it was super awkward moment, I wanted to bash him and teach him how to speak normal and stop being weird, but I was late, and didn't want him to make a problem, unnecessary turns and stops or worse; forcing me to get out. It was uber not a taxi, so I staied calm.
Loooooool istagfurallah

I told this one to ask me stuff like this again and “watch what happens” He got quiet after that.

Protect yall people walaalos. It is fucked out here.
:dead: hahaha good on you I would think it is weird to mention someone’s fellow girls and talk like that and just met the guy that’s super weird

Lmao. A pakistani taxi driver once started telling me how africans are thieves especially nigerians, then he says but not all blacks just some of them. Then he says I can tell difference between somalis and other africans, i ask him what's the difference. He says, "Somalis have normal features :damn: , they look similar to us and they also have long thin noses."He says people like nigerians have big wide noses, and sudanis have big noses but it's also long.Then dude starts saying how somali women are always religious and he likes that. They always wear hijab and he can't see their body properly.

Marshall D Abdi

Lmao. A pakistani taxi driver once started telling me how africans are thieves especially nigerians, then he says but not all blacks just some of them. Then he says I can tell difference between somalis and other africans, i ask him what's the difference. He says, "Somalis have normal features :damn: , they look similar to us and they also have long thin noses."He says people like nigerians have big wide noses, and sudanis have big noses but it's also long.Then dude starts saying how somali women are always religious and he likes that. They always wear hijab and he can't see their body properly.
That paki dude is OG

Trending

Latest posts