Drive through Calmadow

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Stunning wallahi:banderas:

Once the ceeldhahir ceerigabo road completes they'll have access to Bosaso to sell their produce

Man Warsengali’s have good land, if ever they start developing, ppl will move there in the droves.

Good weather is gold In northern Somalia and cal madow has the best weather in Somalia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah my reer Ayeeyo land, may God bless the Sanaag state, it is a heaven on earth.:banderas:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
my dream is to retire in Sanaag

Inshallah I wanta build a house in Laasqorey beach and Qandala and live both, nothing better than having a house on the beach of Somalia's heaven, may Allah bless my reer ayeeyo and Warsangeli land.:rejoice:

Inshallah I wanta build a house in Laasqorey beach and Qandala and live both, nothing better than having a house on the beach of Somalia's heaven, may Allah bless my reer ayeeyo and Warsangeli land.:rejoice:
wallahi i wonder why my subclan left the coast to live all the way down South subxaanaka ya cadeem

Damala Xagare is a wasteland :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
wallahi i wonder why my subclan left the coast to live all the way down South subxaanaka ya cadeem

I wish all Warsans lived on the coast rather than Badhan and Others tuulos, imagine if Warsans wholly invest in Laas Qorey and build it to a port they wouldn't need nor Somaliland or PL,

A Warsangeli Sultanate would have made up just like old times,an SSC FMS state with Warsans as a president and Dhullos as a VP would have became a reality.
:salute:

I wish all Warsans lived on the coast rather than Badhan and Others tuulos, imagine if Warsans wholly invest in Laas Qorey and build it to a port they wouldn't need nor Somaliland or PL,

A Warsangeli Sultanate would have made up just like old times,an SSC FMS state with Warsans as a president and Dhullos as a VP would have became a reality.
:salute:
We dont need a state we need unity, like reer Dubeys with their tuulos they building up their tuulos Ceel Dahir was a tuulo now its a full on magaalo Cumar needs that collective mentality we are xasiids to each other

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We dont need a state we need patriotism, like reer Dubeys with their tuulos they building up their tuulos Ceel Dahir was a tuulo now its a full on magaalo Cumar needs that collective mentality we are xasiids to each other

The only thing we need in Sanaag is a port, Laas Qoray has already made up port that needs a slight investment, once Sanaag gets that we will be prominent as Bari region ina abti.:obama:

The only thing we need in Sanaag is a port, Laas Qoray has already made up port that needs a slight investment, once Sanaag gets that we will be prominent as Bari region ina abti.:obama:
Laasqoray mayor should allocate free land for Warsans willing to develop the region