Drinking alcohol and eating pork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How come theres Muslims that drink alcohol But the minute they see pork they go Im muslim I cant eat Pork
:what1:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Here's another double standard mate: why can't I drink pork and eat alcohol? "That's not possible", people say. "Are you retarded?" "Have you forgotten to take your medication?"
f*ck the haters. People are stupid.
It is tough being an intellectual.

I guess they were raised to hate pork, but its weird cause I've always seen them on equal footing. I don't see what makes pork seem some how more avoidable than alcohol. waa wada qurun :susp:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's good to have a line that u don't cross, it shows that u still have disciplines and can come back from mistakes :)

Mercury

VIP
I guess they were raised to hate pork, but its weird cause I've always seen them on equal footing. I don't see what makes pork seem some how more avoidable than alcohol. waa wada qurun :susp:
Yes they the same in My book this one Guy was buying alcohol in a store than he goes to the cashier tells him if they got halal candy

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I was raised eating pork chops and mash potatoes. I became Muslim in order to identify with my people. I still eat it when no one is looking. I drink heavily when I'm on vacation as I am now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was raised eating pork chops and mash potatoes. I became Muslim in order to identify with my people. I still eat it when no one is looking. I drink heavily when I'm on vacation as I am now.
If you don't truly believe then can you really call yourself a muslim sxb?
You should just view it as you becoming a "cultural muslim", not as a genuine practicing one.

My ex used to eat pork. But only when he was drunk. Then he had the decency to be embarrassed afterwards or pretend he didn't remember. One time he was on his couch and devoured a whole Hawaiian Pizza

Mercury

VIP
My ex used to eat pork. But only when he was drunk. Then he had the decency to be embarrassed afterwards or pretend he didn't remember. One time he was on his couch and devoured a whole Hawaiian Pizza
he's drunk yet he's embarrassed he's eating pork

:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.