FGS 55%
Oil producing state-25%
Local area-10%

Guess which clan enclaves are missing”

Who are the clans that are missing?:ftw9nwa:

87AF4566-AE10-4278-B8F3-F2C16EB8F4E1.jpeg
BB823C16-4318-43AC-9AE3-C52403F1430B.png

Good that PUNTLAND is missing.

You call us "Clan Enclaves" but we are way ahead in terms of governance, security and development projects.

------------

The "Federal Government" hasn't even

1. Built a Somali National Army and AMISOM is still occupying South Somalia.
2. There is no development plan in place, as in, what will they do with the Oil money? Which companies are going to transform the education/health sectors? Are Somalis going to get basic incomes?

There are SO MANY vital development steps that are missing but they are jumping over that to DRILL OIL?

It's so obvious that this is a quick cash grab.

Good luck to South-Central Somalis, you will need it!

All that money will go straight into private bank accounts and by the time you guys wake up from your qabyaalad filled, oil drunk haze, it will be too late.

Good that PUNTLAND is missing.

You call us "Clan Enclaves" but we are way ahead in terms of governance, security and development projects.

------------

The "Federal Government" hasn't even

1. Built a Somali National Army and AMISOM is still occupying South Somalia.
2. There is no development plan in place, as in, what will they do with the Oil money? Which companies are going to transform the education/health sectors? Are Somalis going to get basic incomes?

There are SO MANY vital development steps that are missing but they are jumping over that to DRILL OIL?

It's so obvious that this is a quick cash grab.

Good luck to South-Central Somalis, you will need it!

All that money will go straight into private bank accounts and by the time you guys wake up from your qabyaalad filled, oil drunk haze, it will be too late.

Read again, I was quoting a tweet and asking what OP meant by certain clan enclaves. What’s the situation? I was looking for information. Is he saying the FGS is clan biased and shouldn’t be getting a share?

Without laws and legislations that detail exactly how Oil Revenue will be used to develop Somalia, this is just a large-scale SCAM!

If they were legit, they would have used projections to draw out plans for

1. Healthcare facilities (FREE)
2. Education Grants, to send Somalis abroad to study whilst strong Somali educational facilities are built/expanded and so forth.
3. Released plans for large-scale infrastructure, for instance, railroads, highways and so forth
4. Water/Sewage facilities

etc, etc, etc.

Many of you are educated, please take off the goggles and tell me, if you think this government has Somalia's best interests at heart.

This is just shocking.

Read again, I was quoting a tweet and asking what OP meant by certain clan enclaves. What’s the situation? I was looking for information. Is he saying the FGS is clan biased and shouldn’t be getting a share?

They're trying to insult Puntland and probably Somaliland also.

Puntland refused to sign onto these plans because they are

1. Dumb
2. Unorganised
3. Unfair

Puntland also refused to sign onto the election plans because they want it to be 4.5 which is based on qabiil and not 1 man, 1 vote!

Look at all the countries that are developed, they all make sure their plans are transparent and agreed upon by the stakeholders of the country.

South-Central Somalis are asleep at the wheel and they're going to crash soon unless they stop this farce of a government.

Look at the Emirates and other developed/ing Oil wealthy nations that did it the right way.

1. They ensure certain benefits for their nationals, they get free healthcare, free education, high salaries, guaranteed basic income or other financial incentives.

Look at Singapore and how it was developed!

Their leader ensured that

1. Singapore nationals received technical training, education, guaranteed housing and so forth.

And then we have SOMALIA.

WE WILL DRILL OIL!! .... :fittytousand:

THAT'S IT? :faysalwtf:

NO PLANS?

NO GUARANTEES

:mugshotman:

Has there ever been an official estimate of how much oil Somalia has? Shouldn't this information be made public?

For ten years I have been reading articles that says Somalia has oil, there was even a British company that had exploration rights, but nothing ever gets released. Makes you think if there is oil in the first place.

Look at the Emirates and other developed/ing Oil wealthy nations that did it the right way.

1. They ensure certain benefits for their nationals, they get free healthcare, free education, high salaries, guaranteed basic income or other financial incentives.

Look at Singapore and how it was developed!

Their leader ensured that

1. Singapore nationals received technical training, education, guaranteed housing and so forth.

And then we have SOMALIA.

WE WILL DRILL OIL!! .... :fittytousand:

THAT'S IT? :faysalwtf:

NO PLANS?

NO GUARANTEES

:mugshotman:

Oh there are plans, I'm sure Swiss accounts and real estate properties overseas are being examined lol

Has there ever been an official estimate of how much oil Somalia has? Shouldn't this information be made public?

For ten years I have been reading articles that says Somalia has oil, there was even a British company that had exploration rights, but nothing ever gets released. Makes you think if there is oil in the first place.

somalia has 110 billion barrels - without Puntland and somaliland coastline (offshore) and onshore

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

The diagram of offshore blocks in the first post is from surveys done, so yes there is obviously a significant amount. I have seen estimates that when combined with on land oil blocks we have more than Qatar and UAE.

The diagram of offshore blocks in the first post is from surveys done, so yes there is obviously a significant amount. I have seen estimates that when combined with on land oil blocks we have more than Qatar and UAE.

110 billion barrels at least

All of you saying somalias government is weak and theres no army.

How do you expect to build a country? Money is needed for all things to function, oil extraction is good. You cant have an army if theyre not getting paid, being clothed/fed or well equipped. Begin with some commerce then the rest will begin to fall into place. And yes it will be a bad deal, but rather a bad deal than stay as we are.

All of you saying somalias government is weak and theres no army.

How do you expect to build a country? Money is needed for all things to function, oil extraction is good. You cant have an army if theyre not getting paid, being clothed/fed or well equipped. Begin with some commerce then the rest will begin to fall into place. And yes it will be a bad deal, but rather a bad deal than stay as we are.

Somalia is already getting millions to train and build a formidable army but they have already messed that up.

If they cannot be trusted with millions, would you trust them with billions?

Qatar and UAE have 125 billion barrels of oil. So you are saying the survey conducted a couple years ago confirmed we have more than 125 billion barrels of oil?

Somalia is already getting millions to train and build a formidable army but they have already messed that up.

If they cannot be trusted with millions, would you trust them with billions?
What you talking about trust for?

This is simply business. Imagine getting mad the country will be getting billions in revenue. A saintly government wont drop out of the air, ever.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Qatar and UAE have 125 billion barrels of oil. So you are saying the survey conducted a couple years ago confirmed we have more than 125 billion barrels of oil?
The survey did not survey all of the regions and already found 110 billion barrels in the 200 blocks they surveyed. This does not include on shore or PL and SL oil.