Drill rapper shoots music video in Xamar 💀💀💀

Welcome to the real jungle

Doesnt get any more ghetto/Black/Negroid than this
heh.png

Are the niggas back home not dark? you niggas make it seem like every nigga back home is a light skin 80% of you niggas are probably black asf as well

Exactly.

Most of us Somali's are dark skinned. I feel like diaspora Somali's don't hang out in the sun as much so we don't tan to the levels we can get to.

Either that or there's an overrepresentation of medium to lighter skinned Somali's in media etc causing people to be shocked when our average skin tones show.

I just want to know if that is a real rocket launcher or a prop... anyway the opps must be shaking when they see they are dealing with some Black Hawk Down type of niggas.

Exactly.

Most of us Somali's are dark skinned. I feel like diaspora Somali's don't hang out in the sun as much so we don't tan to the levels we can get to.

Either that or there's an overrepresentation of medium to lighter skinned Somali's in media etc causing people to be shocked when our average skin tones show.
wallahi its the sun. in the UK where the temperature is cold and rainy, every Somali was red skinned or lighter just a few dark skin people but when i went to gedo 60% of people are dark. contributing factor could be high Madow population there but its mainly because of the crazy tan the sun gives.

i was yellow skinned in UK but after years here i am DARK brown nearly black. my arm (inevitably in sunlight) over my thigh (awrat never exposed to sunlight)

Attachments

• IMG_20221103_234639.jpg
    IMG_20221103_234639.jpg
    706.5 KB · Views: 124
This is the image most people have of Somali men yet you guys insult other ethnicities like Jamaicans and Nigerians for being thugs.
1667550325646.png

Why are people like you always like this? You constantly have jamicans and Nigerians in your mouths. What exactly do you think you are accomplishing by constantly antagonising your own men. If you want to make a point do it without bring other people into our business.

I do agree tho most people view us like how this cheese person represented us but personally I don't care about the opinion of people who like to generalise and stereotype and you shouldn't either. This representation of somali men will change with in the next decade anyways.

View attachment 242162

Why are people like you always like this? You constantly have jamicans and Nigerians in your mouths. What exactly do you think you are accomplishing by constantly antagonising your own men. If you want to make a point do it without bring other people into our business.

I do agree tho most people view us like how this cheese person represented us but personally I don't care about the opinion of people who like to generalise and stereotype and you shouldn't either. This representation of somali men will change with in the next decade anyways.

People view/stereotype us depending on what type of Somalis they're exposed to. Some see us as religious people with many xufaad and others see us as lawless thugs.