Drew Binsky: I would be lying if I told you Muqdisho was safe.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You came off as a decent person at first but then you edited your post to come at me for no reason. You don't have to come for her rescue I think Gibiin is more than capable to fend for her self.
You saw my quick edits? I do that all the time.:oops:

Why would you point out that people in Mogadishu are living beyond the poverty line when that occurs all over Somalia including your little PL. Security is a significant problem for Mogadishu and you pointed it out to be negative. Again, why are you Strawmannin? As I said, I was criticising your choice of focusing on the negative in a 7 min video. As I have mentioned several times, Mogadishu being unsafe is common knowledge and not exactly thread worthy. What you did is the equivalent of me watching a video of PL and only extracting the negative information.

Also LOL @ Caring about the people. You don't care about the south at least your past comments don't reflect that. Unbeknownst to you I actually constructively criticises Mogadishu and Somalia, in general, all the time because of the hope and love I've got for my country. You, on the other hand, clearly had a different motive for this thread. I don't understand why you are acting ignorant of your past behaviour. I bet if someone searched your username + Mogadishu half of the comments of yours would be negative. You are clearly an Mj supremacist who only thinks highly of her own clan and looked down on others and now gets chocked when someone says the motive behind her selective outcry is sketchy, to say the least.

In regards to, "paint xamar in gold to strangers", this is not about painting Mogadishu in gold to strangers rather this is about the fact that in a 7 min video were he mention both the good and the bad in Mogadishu you only decided to grasp on the negatives. Summing that up with your past comments it is only fair to say that you do not care for the people of Mogadishu and this thread was not made from good intentions
How can you focus on the positives when there is an explosion every blue moon.

:gucciwhat:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How can you focus on the positives when there is an explosion every blue moon.

:gucciwhat:

I think NISA isn't trained that well or they lack 'experience'. PIS or whatever acronym they use now, has been around since 2005 and has large repository of knowledge about the 'terrorists' locally, globally thru the CIA and they must be given better training, intel, logistics, resources either that or they are not as easily penetrated. I don't know what it is, but I do know the fact PL foils hundreds of shabab attacks before it's carried out, they never get through they're IED on the road. NISA FOILS NIL and even when they do foil one or two attacks, 100's get thru, so it's clearly an ineffective intelligence agency, there is no doubt about that. Is it due to Americans or is due to Southerners who populate NISA making it ineffective, cause Majerten run PIS is doing it's job, why are u not doing your job in NISA? only difference is 'clan' obviously.

I think it's harder to infilitrate PL due to the societal set up also and the strong control of elders, govt, and clans all cooperating together and they don't like Terrorists either or negiotate with them. I think Hamar does. I think they have moles within NISA and know exactly they're capabilities in terms of training, intel, resources, logistics, etc. I am certain shabab has infilitrated it like they infilitrate the southern communities, after-all the people in NISA are the same southern community. Maybe they can 'threaten to harm they're lives or families life if they don't cooperate with shabab'.

The southern community has some deep divisive issues of lack of unity and political will against shabab, I think shabab thrives and survives of this.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mogadishu, Bosaso and Gaalkacyo are unsafe places.:gaasdrink:
Two military commanders were killed this week in Bosaso:wowsweat:

Last edited:
Stop strawmannin. I clearly stated that Mogadishu is unsafe. However, That is not what we are talking about. My initial post was in response to your thread where you decided to focus on something everyone already know- the security problems of Mogadishu. My point is, the video is 7 min long and he mentions more good than bad yet you decide to only mention the bad. Based on your earlier comments about the south and Mogadishu, in general, it is only fair for me to conclude that your decision to make this thread didn't come from a good place.
Aamiin

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mogadishu, Bosaso and Gaalkacyo are unsafe places.:gaasdrink:

There is no large explosion in PL, it's IED at most and 90% are foiled. PIS is far more effective then NISA, the question I want to know is why? Is it a clan reason or another reason. But NISA foils no attacks, why are they calling them intelligence agency, the whole point is to 'prevent' attacks, not clean it up after-wards. I think it's clan reason, PL hates terrorists.

Look at how they were defeated in suuj/garmaal/garacad. If that was hawiye territory, they would've lost the town like HOBYO, HARARDHEERE, ETC. So there is a clan factor involved. Majerten are just brutal against terrorism since alitihaad days and it hasn't changed till now. In the south I think they are more easily penetrated, they welcome anyone, and this means they get 'backstabbed' easier and the play-ground is mogadishu.

Are u comparing the safety of bosaso-galkayo-garowe to Mogadishu? if you do you lost all credibility, murders happen in every city in the world, but not 'explosions'. Puntland definitely has 'criminal' issue but to suggest it's anything remotely comparable to the south is just your 'desires' for PL to become like the south. Amisom isn't in PL and it's even more secure then your south with turks, arabs, xalane, amisom and the whole world there. This is bizarre wallahi.

Puntland has criminals, the whole world has criminals. Puntland has one person killing at MOST and it's stamped out quickly. You have fuckin zoobes in hamar of 1000 dead in a day. Surely to suggest PL and the south is the same is ludicurous. Sxb people meet our leader in his state house, not in damn shipping container in mogadishu, this says a-lot about how the world views your mogadishu

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Dittoore, Sh.Muumin is finishing off the military men in Bosaso.
This is dangerous.
The soldiers live there in great fear.

No need for suicideattacks in Bosaso, when the army already lives in fear. Also Galgala is not that far.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is dangerous.

Sxb you compare a new york murder incident to a zoobe of 1000 killed in a day. U compared a PL that is free of amisom or any foreign troops to a region where amisom, americans, arabs, turks, and the whole world have some sort of military presence or outpost. You compared single digit murders and civil matters to some dude that kills thousands of your people in a day in Mogadishu. U gotta see how unreasonable u sound. Even the town I live in has criminals.

Criminals are unorganized, not idealogical, they are opportunistic plus they don't have at they're disposal large killing machines like militaries or bombing devices. Criminals are dealt with by POLICING. The whole world is trying to bring order to mogadishu, inaad isku xishooto sometimes ayaa fican sxb and speak to your hawiye ppl and say 'sidan laguma socon kare' we need another plan boys. Don't sit there hoping PL will become like you, the only thing PL agrees on is to never become like you where majerten bodies are all over the ground everyday, u make majerten so united because they fear how u become they will become.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is dangerous.

No need for suicideattacks in Bosaso, when the army already lives in fear. Also Galgala is not that far.

Trust me I know my 'death' toll and it's very LOW in comparison to the South. It doesn't matter how many people hide in mountains it just gives our soldiers 'more experience' and more reasons to 'seek foreign partners to upgrade our technology' on the ground 'the red sea is under jepordy' you see you don't win as the world rushes in to ensure the red sea isn't held by loonies. U played bad politics. But what sad bro, deep down, u went against charles darwin survival theory, u r not focusing on your own survival, your focusing on demise. That is against the principle you need to focus on being 'alive' first you and your clan, and not focus on killing or harming me or seeing me do bad. For example I introduced an innovation 'khat juice' for Somalia and benefits, this will ensure they can act like coffee drinkers, not waste somali productivity hours, and we can say we have ready workforce. U don't provide an innovation sxb, u focus on sheikh mumin u see how there is key difference? I am trying to ensure my people survive, your wasting your time and resources trying to kill me. The liklihood of majerten disappearing or losing is very UNLIKELY niyahow, wallahi waxan ku oran laha dadkaga waqtiga si dont give your waqti to me wallahi ceeb weeye

Unsafe, explosions, political unrest and almost 30 years of conflict and it still looks better than most of these regions with 20 to 30 years of peace and prosperity. God bless reer Muqdisho for being so resilient never give up. Like drew said future looks bright for Mogadishu.
:salute:
Our brothers up north have been blessed with decades of stability and yet they are on the same level if not worse. @Life they are just mad cause Muqdisho with all its flaws is still better place than what they call home.

Unsafe, explosions, political unrest and almost 30 years of conflict and it still looks better than most of these regions with 20 to 30 years of peace and prosperity. God bless reer Muqdisho for being so resilient never give up. Like drew said future looks bright for Mogadishu.
:salute:
Our brothers up north have been blessed with decades of stability and yet they are on the same level if not worse. @Life they are just mad cause Muqdisho with all its flaws is still better place than what they call home.

Mogadishu is the capital city and receives the bulk of all foreign aid. And was build by this government and previous governments and even Italians.

There is no doubt that Mogadishu is better looking then any other somali city. But this is because it's the capital and not because of some qabil bullshit.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You're not a puntlander, we dodged a big black, Bantu features L :whew:
Hawiye and bantus :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
CWsKhoZWsAAgc_Q.jpg

Last edited:

Trending