Drew Binsky: I would be lying if I told you Muqdisho was safe.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Of AAAALLL the things he said the only thing your hawiye hating brain caught was "Mogadishu" and "NOT SAFE" :gucciwhat::camby:
What? When did I mention qabiil? This is getting ridiculous. I highlighted that because I agree with him.

What? When did I mention qabiil? This is getting ridiculous. I highlighted that because I agree with him.

Don't act stupid. You might've not mentioned a specific qabil but basing it of your previous comments on the south and Mogadishu in general hate is not uncommon from you. Mogadishu being unsafe is a well-known fact. He said a lot of positive things in that video and that is the only thing you take out of it. :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Don't act stupid. You might've not mentioned a specific qabil but basing it of your previous comments on the south and Mogadishu in general hate is not uncommon from you. Mogadishu being unsafe is a well-known fact. He said a lot of positive things in that video and that is the only thing you take out of it. :bell:
Hit dog holler, I think you also agree with him.
Are you associating Muqdisho with one qabiil? This is getting out of hand. Just today there was a big explosion that killed 5 innocent people, are you still trying to convince yourself that Muqdisho is safe?

Hit dog holler, I think you also agree with him.
Are you associating Muqdisho with one qabiil? This is getting out of hand. Just today there was a big explosion that killed 5 innocent people, are you still trying to convince yourself that Muqdisho is safe?

Stop strawmannin. I clearly stated that Mogadishu is unsafe. However, That is not what we are talking about. My initial post was in response to your thread where you decided to focus on something everyone already know- the security problems of Mogadishu. My point is, the video is 7 min long and he mentions more good than bad yet you decide to only mention the bad. Based on your earlier comments about the south and Mogadishu, in general, it is only fair for me to conclude that your decision to make this thread didn't come from a good place.

Gibiin-Udug

Stop strawmannin. I clearly stated that Mogadishu is unsafe. However, That is not what we are talking about. My initial post was in response to your thread where you decided to focus on something everyone already know- the security problems of Mogadishu. My point is, the video is 7 min long and he mentions more good than bad yet you decide to only mention the bad. Based on your earlier comments about the south and Mogadishu, in general, it is only fair for me to conclude that your decision to make this thread didn't come from a good place.
That grasped my attention, Sue me for agreeing with him, Muqdisho is not safe and he said it in the video. The south is dangerous, there I said and I will keep saying it until southerners get their act together. It's not that hard to stop blowing people up, it's not hard to stop killing innocent people. He also said people in Muqdisho live in beyond poverty but did I make a thread about that NO, because unlike you I actually care about the people and their wellbeing, you would rather paint gold on xaar and present it to the strangers.

With that being said, stop derailing the thread.

That grasped my attention, Sue me for agreeing with him, Muqdisho is not and he said it in the video. The south is dangerous, there I said and I will keep saying it until southerners get their act together. It's not that hard to stop blowing people up, it's not hard to stop killing innocent people. He also said people in Muqdisho live in beyond poverty but did I make a thread about that NO, because unlike you I actually care about the people and their wellbeing, you would rather pain gold on xaar and present it to the strangers.

Why would you point out that people in Mogadishu are living beyond the poverty line when that occurs all over Somalia including your little PL. Security is a significant problem for Mogadishu and you pointed it out to be negative. Again, why are you Strawmannin? As I said, I was criticising your choice of focusing on the negative in a 7 min video. As I have mentioned several times, Mogadishu being unsafe is common knowledge and not exactly thread worthy. What you did is the equivalent of me watching a video of PL and only extracting the negative information.

Also LOL @ Caring about the people. You don't care about the south at least your past comments don't reflect that. Unbeknownst to you I actually constructively criticises Mogadishu and Somalia, in general, all the time because of the hope and love I've got for my country. You, on the other hand, clearly had a different motive for this thread. I don't understand why you are acting ignorant of your past behaviour. I bet if someone searched your username + Mogadishu half of the comments of yours would be negative. You are clearly an Mj supremacist who only thinks highly of her own clan and looked down on others and now gets chocked when someone says the motive behind her selective outcry is sketchy, to say the least.

In regards to, "paint xamar in gold to strangers", this is not about painting Mogadishu in gold to strangers rather this is about the fact that in a 7 min video were he mention both the good and the bad in Mogadishu you only decided to grasp on the negatives. Summing that up with your past comments it is only fair to say that you do not care for the people of Mogadishu and this thread was not made from good intentions

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why would you point out that people in Mogadishu are living beyond the poverty line when that occurs all over Somalia including your little PL. Security is a significant problem for Mogadishu and you pointed it out to be negative. Again, why are you Strawmannin? As I said, I was criticising your choice of focusing on the negative in a 7 min video. As I have mentioned several times, Mogadishu being unsafe is common knowledge and not exactly thread worthy. What you did is the equivalent of me watching a video of PL and only extracting the negative information.

Also LOL @ Caring about the people. You don't care about the south at least your past comments don't reflect that. Unbeknownst to you I actually constructively criticises Mogadishu and Somalia, in general, all the time because of the hope and love I've got for my country. You, on the other hand, clearly had a different motive for this thread. I don't understand why you are acting ignorant of your past behaviour. I bet if someone searched your username + Mogadishu half of the comments of yours would be negative. You are clearly an Mj supremacist who only thinks highly of her own clan and looked down on others and now gets chocked when someone says the motive behind her selective outcry is sketchy, to say the least.

In regards to, "paint xamar in gold to strangers", this is not about painting Mogadishu in gold to strangers rather this is about the fact that in a 7 min video were he mention both the good and the bad in Mogadishu you only decided to grasp on the negatives. Summing that up with your past comments it is only fair to say that you do not care for the people of Mogadishu and this thread was not made from good intentions
His positive comments were well covered on Twitter and in another thread. The Youtuber came to Mogadishu with an open and neutral mind, and is known for portraying the places he visits positively even if they're dumps. I think that it is noteworthy that, despite all that, he still addressed the gargantuan elephant in the room.

Thank you for sharing @Gibiin-Udug. I think it's time @Life stops writing walls of texts crying about people pointing out the obvious and gets a......life.

Gibiin-Udug

His positive comments were well covered on Twitter and in another thread. The Youtuber came to Mogadishu with an open and neutral mind, and is known for portraying the places he visits positively even if they're dumps. I think that it is noteworthy that, despite all that, he still addressed the gargantuan elephant in the room.

Thank you for sharing @Gibiin-Udug. I think it's time @Life stops writing walls of texts crying about people pointing out the obvious and gets a......life.
Thank you walal.

@Life is the one with the problem here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank you walal.

@Life Puntlanders like the south has they're tribalist too, I never make excuse for them but they are reasonable at least the Puntland tribalist, you can sit down and reason with them and say 'war iska daa malin walbo aad wax xun ka sheegaysid hamar hadi aadan wax wanaag ku daraynin ama at the very least adding a solution'. They can logically see by just insulting them constantly is going to create a situation they insult you back and then you enter the world of 'FKD'.

Let's go to each cafe in Somalia, do u ever see solutions discussed? they just insult each other and rinse and repeat that for years and nothing of value for Somalia was ever developed. But to give @Gibiin-Udug her credit some people regardless if you give them solutions to they're problems will not accept it on the grounds they think you have 'ulterior motives or your not from they're clan or some' superstitious shit. So you need to clear up your 'agenda' first before you even procede to advise them.

They need to know your stuck with them on the same 'boat' called Somalia and the damn 'captain' 'siyad barre' was thrown into the sea and now were sailing on chopping waters called the world. Inside our boat, it's broken into sections with each tribe in his 'safe zone' with all tribes willingly not to negiotate who 'sails' the boat to 'greener pastures'.

They are actually satisfied being in a boat with no captain or leader lol some 'clans' like HG which is undoubtably provable and I have shown countless evidences that this clan has no interest in governance or leadership in this nation, they want Somalia to be that boat in the sea just going where-ever 'nature' dictates. Which is true we have no systems in Somalia, we rely on 'nature' to dictate everything for us. It's crazy wallahi when u think about it, how u can survive in a world where everyone else boat has a captain, team, sections, direction, and their boat is growing with 'economical products, knowledge, etc'

I'm not mad at him mentioning it I just questioned @Gibiin-Udug motives. Either both of you are retarded for not understanding the point I've been trying to get across from my "walls of text" or you are deliberately just avoiding it since you know I was right. You came off as a decent person at first but then you edited your post to come at me for no reason. You don't have to come for her rescue I think Gibiin is more than capable to fend for her self.

Thank you walal.

You @ me back after my initial post, you could've just ignored but you seemed to have a problem with my opinion. I just think it's funny how you guys are acting like I'm outraged by the security comment by him, whilst I've made it clear that I'm not.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm not mad at him mentioning it I just questioned @Gibiin-Udug motives. Either both of you are retarded for not understanding the point I've been trying to get across from my "walls of text" or you are deliberately just avoiding it since you know I was right. You came off as a decent person at first but then you edited your post to come at me for no reason. You don't have to come for her rescue I think Gibiin is more than capable to fend for her self.

You @ me back after my initial post, you could've just ignored but you seemed to have a problem with my opinion. I just think it's funny how you guys are acting like I'm outraged by the security comment by him, whilst I've made it clear that I'm not.

You’re outraged and it shows. :nahgirl:

You’re outraged and it shows. :nahgirl:
upload_2020-1-9_5-4-43.jpeg

Trending