Dreams

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have your dreams ever came true?

I might be overthinking but I had a dream recently and I googled dream interpretation in Islam, when I read mine it said , " you will have a illness", I've been feeling depressed after reading this and it's been on my mind all the time, I've been looking at all the illness their are in the world.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yesterday thread said lying about dream is haram I'm pretty sure shitposting goes under this so I'll be telling the truth here. Thanks @Omar del Sur for the info I didn't know dreams even had any relevance to anything in Islam.

I'm pretty sure I had a dream about the college I am in now when I was like 11 years old , walking around the campus meeting some of the friends I currently have etc. I kept having the dream as a kid to the point I told my parents they said it's probably just a sign to apply to the place. 7 years later I did just that can't remeber the faces of people in the dream but the calming feeling I had then is the same feeling I get from my friends now.

Use Yahoo, and not google

Use Yandex as a search engine!

I had a dream where I got pregnant and had to face the consequences. My life got turned upside down. It was one of the scariest dreams I've ever had.

Trending

Latest posts