Dreams

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes I dream all the clan leaders met on the day of Arafat and forgave each other and formed a royal Saamale house with me being King.

What qabil is Samaale? Marehaan?

Cartman

reformed
Has anyone noticed you can’t run in dreams, and when you try you’re always slow as f*ck. I looked it up and apparently I’m suppose to run on all 4s in dreams to be faster :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve tried for years but my dumbass is to stupid to realize I’m dreaming :dead:

No huuno, what u r experiencing is sleep paralysis called sleep apnea

1611327504784.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My dreams were really good , In my dreams I never knew it was an actual dream , I was sleeping in my bed and dreamt of myself sleeping in that bed peacefully and quietly and dreamt again I was closing my eyes and could hear the humming sounds of a bird , again I fell asleep and dreamt that I was sleeping.
Then the alarm on my phone got me awake to remind myself for the morning joint and a work to commute but it was still a dream and once again I was asleep , I woke up from my dreams just find myself that was in a deep sleep , I dreamt thatI was in my bed comfortably sleeping hearing the sounds of rainfall.
I woke up , hesitantly, my eyes were tiring and wanted to shut them off , I get my briefcase and pulled a pre-rolled joint and light it up , I got very high and once again I hibernated , oh shit this was all in my dream and I was already asleep.
I woke up from my sleep and drank a coffee and sighed a what a dream while smoking my joint but I was in my dream and not awake.

My sleep got interrupted by the alarm and eventually I woke up
I smoked a joint and wondered if I was still in my dream.

A crazy Friday morning .

My dreams were really good , In my dreams I never knew it was an actual dream , I was sleeping in my bed and dreamt of myself sleeping in that bed peacefully and quietly and dreamt again I was closing my eyes and could hear the humming sounds of a bird , again I fell asleep and dreamt that I was sleeping.
Then the alarm on my phone got me awake to remind myself for the morning joint and a work to commute but it was still a dream and once again I was asleep , I woke up from my dreams just find myself that was in a deep sleep , I dreamt thatI was in my bed comfortably sleeping hearing the sounds of rainfall.
I woke up , hesitantly, my eyes were tiring and wanted to shut them off , I get my briefcase and pulled a pre-rolled joint and light it up , I got very high and once again I hibernated , oh shit this was all in my dream and I was already asleep.
I woke up from my sleep and drank a coffee and sighed a what a dream while smoking my joint but I was in my dream and not awake.

My sleep got interrupted by the alarm and eventually I woke up
I smoked a joint and wondered if I was still in my dream.

A crazy Friday morning .
Damn sxb ur crazier than me :gucciwhat: I don’t like that.:trumpsmirk:

Trending