Dreams of Somalia

I wish that I could go into politics one day. I’d love so that I could improve my country. But one thing I noticed is the fact that every Somali man and woman are old. Why is that? Do you think 30 year olds are unfit for politics? It’s a recurring thing that 70 year old men are making new laws.

I don’t want to dream big but imagine if we had someone organize our ministries. That’s what’s bothering me. Let’s re-imagine what you would like to see one day when we improve our security. The small things matter. I’ll start.

• Sports. I‘m interested in sports and I would love to see Somalis in the olympics. We would hold sport teams for the youth and train. This is an easy goal that I can achieve. Sports in Somalia are regulated by the Ministry of Sports of Somalia. The government ministry works closely with the Somali Olympic Committee. Imagine if the ministry of sports was organized so that we had the best of the best working on it.
  • Mental health hopsitals and schools for deaf and blind kids.
  • Cultural centers

What do you guys wish? Let’s talk!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your masculine energy & your mother Theresa heart is admirable indeed.

Somalia is a dessert, and it should remain so.

I wish that I could go into politics one day. I’d love so that I could improve my country. But one thing I noticed is the fact that every Somali man and woman are old. Why is that? Do you think 30 year olds are unfit for politics? It’s a recurring thing that 70 year old men are making new laws.

I don’t want to dream big but imagine if we had someone organize our ministries. That’s what’s bothering me. Let’s re-imagine what you would like to see one day when we improve our security. The small things matter. I’ll start.

• Sports. I‘m interested in sports and I would love to see Somalis in the olympics. We would hold sport teams for the youth and train. This is an easy goal that I can achieve. Sports in Somalia are regulated by the Ministry of Sports of Somalia. The government ministry works closely with the Somali Olympic Committee. Imagine if the ministry of sports was organized so that we had the best of the best working on it.
  • Mental health hopsitals and schools for deaf and blind kids.
  • Cultural centers

What do you guys wish? Let’s talk!
Generally wealth and fame accumulation happens later in life and with increasing life expectancy the trend is likely to continue Biden is the oldest president.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
On topic:
I want a greener Somalia. Stop burning down the trees it will only result into famine and death. Start planting more!

Water, anyone? Freaking purified water.

I want factories to produce our own things so the lazy men can man up and have a 9-5 job to focus on.

Free equal, obligatory education to every kid in Somalia. No child labour thanks!

Urban planning, infrastructure and better distribution networks. We need rails and roads so we can connect many cities together and exchange products instead of relaying on crazy qoro qoro trucks, heck even dameer and geel wtf!!

Security and safety!

I want Somalia to be the cleanest land on the planet, make the citizens get involved at least twice a month to clean up around the cities and where they live.

I don’t want plastic decors chilling on the trees and lakes, never have I seen so many plastics everywhere, they need to be recycled asap!

Vote for me:axvmm9o:

On topic:
I want a greener Somalia. Stop burning down the trees it will only result into famine and death. Start planting more!

I want factories to produce our own things so the lazy men can man up and have a 9-5 job to focus on.

Free equal, obligatory education to every kid in Somalia. No child labour thanks!

Urban planning, infrastructure and better distribution networks. We need rails and roads so we can connect many cities together and exchange products instead of relaying on crazy qoro qoro trucks, heck even dameer and geel wtf!!

Security and safety!

I want Somalia to be the cleanest land on the planet, make the citizens get involved at least twice a month to clean up around the cities and where they live.

I don’t want plastic decors chilling on the trees and lakes, never have I seen so many plastics everywhere, they need to be recycled asap!

Sorry to be pessimistic but that unlikely try thinking smaller then build up to your goals

On topic:

Security and safety!

Yes yes yes! You just described everything I’ve been thinking about for the past few weeks. I’m such a green earth addict. I can’t wait to expand. Omg, come to this thread I made yesterday.
this thread was derailed but let’s get back on track
Imagine the sewage system and water. We 100% need factories like food and textile. No child labor and the protection of maids.

Come here, let’s rebuild Somalia you and I. 💙💙💙💙

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yes yes yes! You just described everything I’ve been thinking about for the past few weeks. I’m such a green earth addict. I can’t wait to expand. Omg, come to this thread I made yesterday.
this thread was derailed but let’s get back on track
Imagine the sewage system and water. We 100% need factories like food and textile. No child labor and the protection of maids.

Come here, let’s rebuild Somalia you and I. 💙💙💙💙
Where have you been all my life:yloezpe::yloezpe: I’ll make sure to check your other thread!
I think the government won’t do much to improve certain conditions, but people need to stop investing in hotels and whatnot.

Did I mention solar power? I have seen solar panels being used back home it is not common but it has finally been introduced as an alternative option. There is no doubt that solar energy will become an important renewable energy in the near future, it is quite expensive getting one, but so was internet and computers back then when they were first introduced.

Where have you been all my life:yloezpe::yloezpe: I’ll make sure to check your other thread!
I think the government won’t do much to improve certain conditions, but people need to stop investing in hotels and whatnot.

Did I mention solar power? I have seen solar panels being used back home it is not common but it has finally been introduced as an alternative option. There is no doubt that solar energy will become an important renewable energy in the near future, it is quite expensive getting one, but so was internet and computers back then when they were first introduced.
I’m hereeeee! And you replied weeks late lol. Totally agree. I’m tired of thousands of hotels and apartments being built when i’m reality we need anything but. Solar power is a valuable thing and i’m interested in applying it back home inshallah. It’s expensive but the overall cost is way less than the total monthly payment :yloezpe:

Trending