Dream House 😭😭😭

Audubillah:jcoleno: who wants to live in a cramped apartment with paper thin walls? The ideal dream house is supposed to be a giant or at least medium house in a huge lush land surrounded by towering trees with no human activity in sight for miles. Just come out whenever you want and enjoy shooting your guns :rejoice:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Audubillah:jcoleno: who wants to live in a cramped apartment with paper thin walls? The ideal dream house is supposed to be a giant or at least medium house in a huge lush land surrounded by towering trees with no human activity in sight for miles. Just come out whenever you want and enjoy shooting your guns :rejoice:
🫂 you get it!

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
How does someone have that many skincare and makeup products.
Must be really expensive.
Alx i’m a guy, all i need is a moisturiser and cleanser then i’m good for the day.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Alx i’m a guy, all i need is a moisturiser and cleanser then i’m good for the day.
ngl even having a cleanser is stretching it.

it looks alright, Huge house like that would be expensive and away from civilization

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
i've always liked cozy places, lofts are where it's at
Art, Dreams, Pretty, Goals, Inspo, Style
garden loft
Loft Decor

why's the economic system so ass man, i'll never be able to afford this with the job I want
:mjcry: :tocry:

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I have a kit from Tiege Hanley and got Effaclar Duo from my sister(it effectively unclogs pores, reducing spots & breakouts) it even out my skin that was damaged from hyperpigmentation.

Trending

Latest posts